Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Prblems

Daredevil48

Question

5 answers to this question

k so i cant post in the bug forum so im jusst posting this here lol... i did the mision to rank up to lvl 2 and completed the mition but my rank is still at 1.... ive tried restarting steam and warframe but still the same? any ideas

Disconnect Warframe from Steam, for starters.

After that: does it still show that you can rank up with a Mastery test? If not then I'd throw a support ticket in.

k so i cant post in the bug forum so im jusst posting this here lol... i did the mision to rank up to lvl 2 and completed the mition but my rank is still at 1.... ive tried restarting steam and warframe but still the same? any ideas

i have had that today too, klick a bit around, and latest after your next mission it will change

if you look into your profile (the listing) you will see that its allready the right way

You mean this forum? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/11-general/

Should post there about this issue where you cannot post there.

Also might be hard to tell now, because the UI before had a bar that indicated your progress towards the next rank, which flashed everytime you were up for a rank test. You are certain you were already rank 1 and not unranked? You don't start out at 1.

Beyond that, Warframe is having some difficulties lately in updating things, presumably from the DDoS.