Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idle Animations On Ship

ManateeRammer

So instead of devs allowing more options we should just run in circles in our ship while waiting. They have put effort on melee idle animations and I would like to see them more often. Unless you suggest its good idea to idle around in a mission itself...

So instead of devs allowing more options we should just run in circles in our ship while waiting. They have put effort on melee idle animations and I would like to see them more often. Unless you suggest its good idea to idle around in a mission itself...

You're complaining about having one set of idle animations over the other. 

I would like to throw in here that since Update 14, I haven't actually been able to preview the idle animations on any of my weapons from the Arsenal tab (just the poses).

I like to preview all of the idles a frame has when I'm deciding whether to go with its Noble or Agile stance - which means 12 animation sets per frame (only two of which we can see in the ship). It makes aesthetic customization a lot more tedious if I have to go into a mission every time I want to look at one; previously I had to run to the dojo to look at just two of them, and while the ships thankfully dummied that out, they made the rest more difficult.

Edited by Archwizard