Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Issues

IxxShivaxxl

I just had a to use a revive on the Venus boss, Jakal. and then i got thrown off the map. waisted a revive. The assination bosses are ridiculous now. you HAVE to have someone that is pretty much max rank to come with you in order to beat them. IT IS RIDICULOUS! i understand it needs to be a challenge but not that much of one. the fact that they can basically one shot you is stupid. 

And another thing is that i am CONSTANTLY getting logged out for no reason. im not noticing any changed except that it is becoming worse with every hotfix. they only changes im seeing in the hotfix updates are the way some things look. idc how it looks i want the problem fixed. i am almost done with playing this game its so bad. my first mission and i already have problems. NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL!

I just had a to use a revive on the Venus boss, Jakal. and then i got thrown off the map. waisted a revive. The assination bosses are ridiculous now. you HAVE to have someone that is pretty much max rank to come with you in order to beat them. IT IS RIDICULOUS! i understand it needs to be a challenge but not that much of one. the fact that they can basically one shot you is stupid. 

And another thing is that i am CONSTANTLY getting logged out for no reason. im not noticing any changed except that it is becoming worse with every hotfix. they only changes im seeing in the hotfix updates are the way some things look. idc how it looks i want the problem fixed. i am almost done with playing this game its so bad. my first mission and i already have problems. NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL!

What weapons were you using to fight Jackal, they actually gave him a nerf recently.

Your not the only one thats getting these constant forced logged offs. I've been kicked alot of times at the end of missions and all the stuff i get at the missions (levels, resources, etc.) are just gone. I hope they fix it soon, I wanted to play warframe on my days off work.

I'm guessing you didn't figure out the trick to beating him. Shoot his feet so he goes down for a bit and they you can take chunks out of his health and repeat. And when those bombs land on the ground (I think they make a noise now too) just run away from them.

I do agree it's stupid how solo players get the worst of it since the only way to play on is with revives. (Seriously DE, do something.)

The log in issues have to do with the servers dealing with things. It's happening to everyone. DE have been posting updates on the situation if you'd like to look for yourself.

I went to fight Vor on Mercury and got my butt handed to me, but Ruk still went down fairly easy. There does seem to be some disparity.

I have to say, they are making Vor stupid hard for a first boss.

Edited by Vitras