Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

Gore for Hysteria!

Proper gore where limbs don't turn into zombie limbs, and aimed gore. So if their body is hit their arm doesn't fly off.

Elemental gore, because it would look cool.

Gore for certain weapons, such as opticore. It doesn't have an element but it is an energy weapon so I'd think it would leave hole in dead enemies.

This is the sort of high end gore I hope for.

Ah yes, Hysteria, that should have over the top gore

the gibs are okay, but could be more gibby as in more intestines flying out. when i shoot a grineer with a full clip from a 2 forma'd braton i dont expect it to just drop to the ground intact, because unless my braton procs a slash for the last hit , enemies wont get gibbed.

and also more blood sprays. like have them stick on floors or walls, especially around small rooms where after you massacred the whole room it looks like it got repainted. and maybe have the blood stick on your warframe/weapons.

KF 2 DEV DIARY, THE GORE

for references. one of my favourite games is getting a sequel and the gore in this game is fantastic even with out dated graphics.

and give blood for infested too. either i missed it after playing all this time or infested doesnt have any.

OHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİESSSSSSSSS . THİS GORE İS WHAT İ WANT!!!!

So aside from being completly psychotic in wanting ways to mutilate people, albiet digitally... I support this post. I get really satisfied while rushing through a horde of enemies and seeing limbs fly by. One thing that always seemed... Off was how "peaceful" dying from a channeled weapon is. The enemy just stops moving entirely, floats away gently and silently breaks apart into particles. It is such a calm, serene death that makes one think it's more humane than being shot by bullets that can cut them in half or getting hit with hamers that can send them flying into space missing both arms.

EDIT: Also, I want to thank whoever decided it was a good idea for Slash-capable guns to be able to diemember enemies. My Braton Prime thanks you and so do the Nekros desecrating a pile of parts after a quick burst.

Edited by VanillaRegal

He did? huh

It went along the lines of that the gore doesn't make it out in time. Scott sounded excited to update the gore but most of their focus appears to be on what is happening in 16.5-U17 new raid, new tile set, new parkour, just a lot of new things DE is trying to produce close to the next major updates.

16:50

Edited by Postal_pat

• 2 months later...

So aside from being completly psychotic in wanting ways to mutilate people, albiet digitally... I support this post. I get really satisfied while rushing through a horde of enemies and seeing limbs fly by. One thing that always seemed... Off was how "peaceful" dying from a channeled weapon is. The enemy just stops moving entirely, floats away gently and silently breaks apart into particles. It is such a calm, serene death that makes one think it's more humane than being shot by bullets that can cut them in half or getting hit with hamers that can send them flying into space missing both arms.

EDIT: Also, I want to thank whoever decided it was a good idea for Slash-capable guns to be able to diemember enemies. My Braton Prime thanks you and so do the Nekros desecrating a pile of parts after a quick burst.

Exactly.

• 1 month later...

I vote for more intestines coming out with organs when chopped in half from abdomen. Then trying to crawl away leaving a trail of organs as the crawled away. And screams more screaming in disbelief or something like.. I have you Tenno scum blagghh followed with a splash and then Pfft! pop!

Edited by (PS4)Tybex

Honestly I just want the killingfloor 2 perma blood system.. I wanna make those pristine Corpus ships and stations Red all over!!! maybe a persistent bodies option for those with a computer that can handle it too!! :D

Those would be great, gore phyx, sick.

Heh, the video reminded me of how fun charged melee attack was and how crappy and boring chaneling is now :c

I wish they didn't remove charged melee attacks. Also +1, gore feels so meh now

IKR... dunno if any of the devs saw this thread ever.

Heh, the video reminded me of how fun charged melee attack was and how crappy and boring chaneling is now :c

I wish they didn't remove charged melee attacks. Also +1, gore feels so meh now

they'e bringing back charged melee that can be used in conjunction with channeling actually.

Posted Today, 08:44 AM

the more the better

Yesh, definitely.

Most truely!