Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

Gore 2.0 isn't enough. We need Gore 7.0! 2-6 won't be enough, so we might as well skip them. ALL THE GORE! Make Shadow Warrior wish it were Warframe! Probably get Warframe banned in Australia! It's a fair sacrifice for GORE.

Gore 6.9 Coming to the Grinding Farm Near You!

Leaked Info: Farm for thirty years to unlock this more intense gore content!

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

I also want death scenes of your Warframe where when you get killed, the enemy tears and shreds your body apart depending on the enemy type and how they wanna kill you.

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course theres always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it. I mean comon, your playing a rated M game and turning of gore.....?

this game is a M rated game but it doesn't look like it when you play it lol its like its a Rated E game with no violence like i barely see any blood and gore anywhere when its turned on lol so yea maybe de can step up the game's animations with for example, you headshot a dude, andddd once his/her body gos to a wall or something their head could have blood running down on the wall or somethin lols

this game is a M rated game but it doesn't look like it when you play it lol its like its a Rated E game with no violence like i barely see any blood and gore anywhere when its turned on lol so yea maybe de can step up the game's animations with for example, you headshot a dude, andddd once his/her body gos to a wall or something their head could have blood running down on the wall or somethin lols

#basicallyMortalKombatGoreStatus

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

I also want death scenes of your Warframe where when you get killed, the enemy tears and shreds your body apart depending on the enemy type and how they wanna kill you.

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course theres always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it. I mean comon, your playing a rated M game and turning of gore.....?

The death scenes could apply to special melee enemies. Also, I think some more gore would be okay. Why can't we dismember Chargers? And why enemies' heads don't fly off as we shoot them off their necks with heavy weapons?

Also, I remember you could shoot some limbs off the Infested, and they would still walk (or crawl).

I vote for more gore and blood on the ground and walls like Killing Floor 2

Or like Mortal Kombat Fatalities and CoD WaW gore effects

The death scenes could apply to special melee enemies. Also, I think some more gore would be okay. Why can't we dismember Chargers? And why enemies' heads don't fly off as we shoot them off their necks with heavy weapons?

Also, I remember you could shoot some limbs off the Infested, and they would still walk (or crawl).

and yea kinda like mercy kinda thing

More blood would be nice, but now that I'm using the Vasto and Nami Solo, there is no lack of gore to my notice. The Nami often bisects enemies, and the Vasto almost always bisects Corpus with the killing shot. Or turns them into meaty gibs a la Quake 1.

More blood would be nice, but now that I'm using the Vasto and Nami Solo, there is no lack of gore to my notice. The Nami often bisects enemies, and the Vasto almost always bisects Corpus with the killing shot. Or turns them into meaty gibs a la Quake 1.

i think enemies should be splitted into pieces even by a bullet

I have never been able to Deacapitate a grineer's head with my glaive anymore I did notice some time ago that I could no longer do that.

And I definitely notice that enemies don't fall apart nearly as easily as they used to

I have never been able to Deacapitate a grineer's head with my glaive anymore I did notice some time ago that I could no longer do that.

And I definitely notice that enemies don't fall apart nearly as easily as they used to

yep