Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

I want to shoot the enemies limbs off one by one, and have it lay on the ground begging for mercy....

Then to mercilessly blow its brains out....

Or, we could just have more blood.... :/

they probably die before you even get to shoot them in the head

Yup... It seems to me that Gore used to "happen" more often than it does now.

On the other hand, it's really not that important to me.

BTW

EagxFmR.jpg

Posting because.

yes I do see this around but its just that the bodies just seem so small and hardly noticible

yes I do see this around but its just that the bodies just seem so small and hardly noticible

Not just that...

I am pretty sure it used to happen more often.

But maybe that's just because as a new player, you pay more attention to the environment/ surroundings.

I also know that it's possible to slice them in half vertically.... Didn't see this happen for quite awhile.

Which is sad - because the attention to the detail of the insides is amazing.

I support the need for more gore. Locational hits = dismembered limb(s) and such. 

But just for the hell of it in case this never happens, I am all in favor of a Warframe version of Grunt Birthday Party.  or dismembered limbs shooting rainbows.

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

I also want death scenes of your Warframe where when you get killed, the enemy tears and shreds your body apart depending on the enemy type and how they wanna kill you.

Purchase the "More Blood"-DLC.

Contains several fixes and gives you the option to use the [premium]-Tag inside the forums,

to post stuff only premium account members can read.

[You need to purchase the Warframe™ "More Blood"-Premium DLC to fully view this Post]

Srsly, guys do you play the game because of the blood? lol!

Edited by NoSpax

You can already dismember things easily with a melee weapon... 

Hell, I can already dismember things in half with my Flux Rifle, Tigris, or Pyrana. It feels satisfying to hear the "glaugggghh" when I break them.

I need to go think about what I've just said.

Gore that we have now is not enough for some of us. We need moar!!

Wholeheartedly agree, but I think we need multiple levels built into the setting. Like 1. None 2. Gibbs 3. Violent (decent amount of blood and gibbing) 4. Quentin TaranTENNO (over the top blood spraying everywhere, limbs flying, etc)

...I'll take #4 please and thank you

More dynamic body damage is expensive to make and will take longer to make than Half Life 3 releasing a pre-alpha in 2169. Blood, however needs an improvement. I don't see any... But I know for one thing, Warframe SURE does have way more gore and gibs than CoD or Battlefield. I mean come on, in CoD, would you start flying into the air, flailing your arms out if you got shot in the leg by a grenade launcher? No. If you die in Battlefield while in mid-air, would I ragdoll crazily and fly into Battlefield 1942? (Ok, BF4 is my favorite because of those glitches and ragdoll physicz) I just want to decapitate a Grineer with my Glaive Prime and have blood splatter out, but not like a blood waterfall or anything, just blood decals that are decent enough to make you go: "There are millions of Grineer heavies shooting at me, but I must look at this blood decal for 5 hours." Once again, something interesting, but nothing engine-expensive so we need a Windows 420 with 7 $400 hard drives and graphics cards just to have gore in the game.

Also, why these descriptions:

I want to tear off my enemy's limbs one by one, than give no mercy to him begging to survive, with a bullet in his head.

This isn't Manhunt. Manhunt doesn't have space ninjas.

I think they havent turned up gore features for perfomence issues on lower end computers, keep in mind, games like to be able to work on most computers, otherwise they wont have as many players, but then again, you use to be able to turn off gore, idk about now, but i say they should turn gore onto [OVERDRIVE]! I think the game needs more exploding bodies, so Tenno can bring there wrath down appon there enemies like a True Tenno Warrior 

Edited by Darealslenderman