Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Proposed Tax Rates Visible During Conflicts!

ecchi-tomodachi

The better way to do it would be to remove the proposed tax rates from a rail that's mobilizing. Pretty much everyone has to click like mad to get in to a rail conflict, which leaves everyone at 15% and 5%. Even if it didn't work like that, people would still immediately change it after capturing the rail, so it would really only be a form of misinformation.

So why are Clans/Alliances allowed to change it at a whim? Maybe have a cooldown, or fixed term, where you can only change it once every x hours. And the initial period is what you originally proposed when mobilizing the rail? Wouldn't that make sense?

I'm not really up for a mirror image of the current political "hey i'm not ever gonna raise taxes; nek minit taxes raised." Like the player revive system, give clans/alliances a little leeway, and if they try to go over that, make it cost them.

This is Space Ninjas, where is the honor?

Even if it didn't work like that, people would still immediately change it after capturing the rail, so it would really only be a form of misinformation.

deathsnacks.com/wf/

^ Tax history for competitors, among other information.

I really feel that this information should be made available ingame, but *shrug*

Also, it could be on the 'backlog/bucket list' for all I know.

This is Space Ninjas, where is the honor?

"Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?"

-- General Sargas Ruk

#RukWasRight, and it bothers me.

But then, I care about a game/story world's coherence, so I expect to effectively be told to go sit quietly in the corner, because 'who care about story me go shoot stuff now'. *shrug*

Edited by Chroia