Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bleedout Mechanics Are Broken

Shonoun

So I've done a few missions recently, and all I can notice is the fact that the bleedout mechanics of Kubrows are completely broken. Now my Kubrow hates me, and it's all DE's fault.

On the first missions where things got crazy, it was all fine until Lilly got stuck on a parkour section of the old Grineer tileset, and 2 Grineer lancers were shooting at her, I ignored them, figured she'd teleport to me once I got to extract, but no. I was halfway there when I looked to the side of my screen and noticed that she had 11 seconds left on bleedout. First of all, I have to acknowledge the fact that there is absolutely NO message letting you know your Kubrow is down, like it does if your fellow Tenno go down. This needs to be added. The second part of the first mission: I was 5 meters away from her when all of a sudden she died at 10 seconds left. SHE HAD 10 FREAKING SECONDS! Can the Grineer speed up the bleedout period by shooting at her or something? That's broken. So yeah, that took away some loyalty, and I could only restore 20% because she died earlier while I was down (When she shouldn't lose loyalty) the day earlier, so she had 80% loyalty after that mission.

Now for the most broken mission that I've come across yet; the Grineer Survival.

So I was with 2 other random people with my lvl 10 Ash and lvl 20 Latron Prime and Fang Prime and ofc Lilly, and we were just leveling up like normal. I was heading to extract at 15 minutes because my Latron started needing to 2-shot enemies, and I was fighting pretty high levels that could kill me in half a second (Thank you Smoke Screen for saving my life countless times). So I was sitting at extract while my team ignored my plea for extraction, I got bored and set off to loot things near extract. I was killing small groups of enemies that I could handle easily, and everything was going good. Every three seconds I looked to the right side of my screen to make sure Lilly was okay, because I don't trust the game anymore. Which also made it harder for me to kill things. So then I went a little farther out because I looted everything in the previous rooms, and my teammates still wouldn't come. It was at 20 minutes that I found out that Lilly wasn't on the minimap, so I set off towards the blue Tenno icons, thinking that she was stuck somewhere. But she had full health and shields, so I wasn't worried. I went over to the giant room with the solar map in the middle, where on a rescue mission the cells would usually be. I noticed a Kubrow icon on the minimap and breathed a sigh of relief. There was a Kubrow stuck in the bottom of the Solar Map thingy where it glowed a bright orange, and it wasn't mine. I started panicking and decided that I should just head to extract because maybe I couldn't see her due to a bug. A couple minutes after the 25 minute mark, both my teammates went down. I couldn't go after them because I had 10 health, so I sat there telling them not to revive because then the mission would end easily, but no, they both revived and slowly headed towards me. I went out to help them and went down, and then they revived me and we headed to extract, the whole time checking the right side of my screen to make sure Lilly was okay. The whole mission she had over 150 health, and I was quite surprised that she didn't die throughout the whole mission. We extracted and I noticed the lack of my Kubrow getting EXP on the 'Mission Success' screen. I decided that this was a bug, because this has happened before. I went back to the Liset, and checked on Lilly.

She had 40% loyalty.

WHAT THE F***!? SHE DIED WHILE SHE HAD FULL SHIELDS AND HEALTH, IT DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME SHE WAS DEAD!

Now I don't take her on missions anymore, because sentinels don't die at full health. She shall be sitting in her little pen until DE fixes these game-breaking bugs. Seriously, Kubrows aren't worth getting now.

Apparently she hates me now. Thanks DE. http://puu.sh/axQEl/38e326348b.jpg

Edited by Shonoun

The second part of the first mission: I was 5 meters away from her when all of a sudden she died at 10 seconds left. SHE HAD 10 FREAKING SECONDS! Can the Grineer speed up the bleedout period by shooting at her or something?

Yes. Go figure that being shot while you're bleeding out will make you bleed out faster... o3o

Kubrows are like children. You must take better care of them. -3-

ok i'm done reading this i got to you abandoning your kubrow and i'm just like what is wrong with you. kill the guys then abandon in the hopes of teleport and PAY ATTENTION to your kubrows health. my kubrows bleed out is only a few seconds cos i'm not using bleed out but i still have the ability to save him if he needs it(alot of shield health and armour). just pay more attention, the little health shield bar isn't there for show its for you to look at

ok i'm done reading this i got to you abandoning your kubrow and i'm just like what is wrong with you. kill the guys then abandon in the hopes of teleport and PAY ATTENTION to your kubrows health. my kubrows bleed out is only a few seconds cos i'm not using bleed out but i still have the ability to save him if he needs it(alot of shield health and armour). just pay more attention, the little health shield bar isn't there for show its for you to look at

I was looking at it, but there should be an actual message saying that 'Your Kubrow is bleeding out!' like it does for your allies, because I don't want to check it every 2 seconds because it disrupts my focus on headshotting everything. And I thought that she would actually FOLLOW ME instead of getting stuck in I have no idea where while letting herself get shot at when she could've simply went invisibru and saved herself...

Edited by Shonoun

Yes. Go figure that being shot while you're bleeding out will make you bleed out faster... o3o

Kubrows are like children. You must take better care of them. -3-

No, she had 10 seconds of Bleedout left and she died. I was there to help her up, but no, apparently DE didn't want her to live.

they arent worth having if you have to check on them every 5 seconds.