Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Great But...

zOmbieJunkie

I just started playing this game, and it is really great. But at the same time I encounter alot of bugs, and never the same bug happens twice, it is always a new one. Very often I need to restart the game in order to fix it.

It is really sad, cause it has made me not wanting to spend money on Platinum.

Is it just me that are having this bad experience or does everyone experience this. Also if this is normal, is this a new thing ? Did this come with the new update ?

Most of the bugs are from the new update.  U14 just rolled out with a lot of major changes, so it's going to take some time to work the kinks out.  We also have a DdoS going on at the moment. : / 

Warframe is a great game, but it does take some patience since we are the test players for any changes. XD

Edited by Noamuth

Oh that is great did not realize it was a beta, is this one of the games that will remain in beta forever or have they set a release date ? Because then I will reward them with all the cash I can spare?

Looking like a longterm beta right now.

I will be entirely honest.

I use a special pony-unicorn-rainbow-whatever kind of magic on my computer and I haven't seen ANY bugs for a week. I can hardly even imagine what KIND of bugs are you guys crying about (when you don't mention the actual bug). Or even if I see one for a very special and rare reason, it just does not bother me even to notice.

Oh that is great did not realize it was a beta, is this one of the games that will remain in beta forever or have they set a release date ? Because then I will reward them with all the cash I can spare?

Why'd you mention about spending money twice. Lol, who cares? 

I just started playing this game, and it is really great. But at the same time I encounter alot of bugs, and never the same bug happens twice, it is always a new one. Very often I need to restart the game in order to fix it.

It is really sad, cause it has made me not wanting to spend money on Platinum.

Is it just me that are having this bad experience or does everyone experience this. Also if this is normal, is this a new thing ? Did this come with the new update ?

If you experience a bug, inform support so they can further help you and fix it for others who may or may not be experiencing the issue that could also be related to your computer, your internet service, or any other possible combination of results that I'm too lazy to think of.

OP:  "I was going to spend money on this game, but not with all the bugs."

Board Stereotype:  "The game is free so you're not allowed to complain."

SMH

He did not state that people are not allowed to complain just because it's free. Don't distort other people's words.

He did not state that people are not allowed to complain just because it's free. Don't distort other people's words.

It's called inference, and that's exactly what he was inferring.  I'm not going to sit here and play armchair lawyer with someone who can't rub two brain cells together to read between the lines.

Recent major update. Expect lots of bugs since Update 14 pretty much wasn't ready when it was released. We, players, pretty much rushed DE without thinking.

Rushed??? U13-U14 took over 3 months, while DE was releasing updates on 45-60 days basis before. So we werent rushing them, they dont know how to create working content no matter how much time they have.

Edited by RoboDoge

U14 revamped much of the UI and introduced *at least* two new mechanics, namely the Quests and everything Kubrow-related. Small wonder an update that ambitious has had eleven hotfixes in under two weeks - and on top of everything else the game is currently being DDoS'd.

Edited by Viridias

Rushed??? U13-U14 took over 3 months, while DE was releasing updates on 45-60 days basis before. So we werent rushing them, they dont know how to create working content no matter how much time they have.

If you were on before Update 14 was released, many people were losing their patience for Update 14. They even waited Friday morning to get the update then go to sleep. As well as in the region chat, many were spamming constantly about Update 14 before Red text showed up. And many were also saying "DE, please, hurry with Update 14" and such.

If you were on before Update 14 was released, many people were losing their patience for Update 14. They even waited Friday morning to get the update then go to sleep. As well as in the region chat, many were spamming constantly about Update 14 before Red text showed up. And many were also saying "DE, please, hurry with Update 14" and such.

I hardly believe that DE releases updates because community demands it. If they were doing so, U14 would been released 2 weeks before because of Forums boiling point at that time.

Dont blame community for DE pushing unfinished stuff.

We are Guinean Pigs for PS version, and we will always get broken content.

Edited by RoboDoge

It's called inference, and that's exactly what he was inferring.  I'm not going to sit here and play armchair lawyer with someone who can't rub two brain cells together to read between the lines.

You interpreted a whole lot more. To me, he was implying that it is a work-in-progress, and that he should enjoy the game seeing as it is a free title, and most likely, avoid Platinum purchases, as well. - You don't need to play anything, mate. This is no role-playing forum. If you understand something, and others understand it completely different, there surely exists a lack of detail, and we cannot know what goes on the user's mind, but we can interpret it as we want, and ponder it afterwards. You did not ponder it. For you it is interpreted like that, and it's that for everyone, no matter what else is said.

1. A lot of bugs did creep in with update 14.

2. This game has been in Beta so long, you could say WOW is still in Beta and EVE is still in Beta, because they still add features. So that is BS.

3. It is a great game, but you better equip yourself with a lot of patience.

1. A lot of bugs did creep in with update 14.

2. This game has been in Beta so long, you could say WOW is still in Beta and EVE is still in Beta, because they still add features. So that is BS.

3. It is a great game, but you better equip yourself with a lot of patience and rage if you want to use forums.

Fixed it for you.