Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

Will DE be going and reviewing the stampede of content posted on pablos' UI thread by the community.  There are still a LOT of issues that need fixing before new content is being added... yet here we are with new content instead of fixing the existing UI!

Is the Dendra set supposed to not have a chest piece? It just doesn't feel right without one. Also, yes, the energy fields don't show up for me, too.

Silva & Aegis desperately needs a buff/rework. At least something, because as it is right now, it's not really that good. And seriously, a shield, but no defence boost of ANY kind?

Where is that sniper buff? It's been metioned constantly, and was supposed to be here in time for U14.

Still waiting on the freeze ray. It's been quite a while since it was first mentioned/revealed.

Please, PLEASE give us a way to get rid of unwanted Kubrows. There should've been one from the beginning. I'd prefer, though, that it be ethical. No fireing them out the airlock or anything, please.

PLEASE fix melee energy colors

eiRwzcJ.jpg

This is me using one of the darkest blues in the game.

Just fix it, please. It looks like crap. It's been like this since the release of U14. I don't want to use my favorite weaposn becuase they all look terrible now.

While I agree with the "it looks like crap" statement, that bug happens completely regardless of whatever energy color you're actually using.

Appreciate all the work you guys do. Phenomenal. 

However, my gripe with the hotfix is this:

The planets now having names. I was one of the few (if any at all) that didn't mind the planets not having any labels. I even prefer it that way, actually. Despite that, now that they've been given labels, that's cool. It's just the font. I feel that it looks rather, "low quality". Atleast without names, the solar system looked more "advanced", modern, & pristine. 

TL;DR I feel that the planet's labels  would look better with a different font for the text. 

I seem to be doing -5000 damage with my penta, the damage numbers are in blue. This was against infested, sechura, pluto and it was literally not damaging them at all. Modded with corrosive, blast, and heat. My AKZANI was able to damage them that is modded with corrosive and heat.

Edited by JudgeZetsumei

Will DE be going and reviewing the stampede of content posted on pablos' UI thread by the community.  There are still a LOT of issues that need fixing before new content is being added... yet here we are with new content instead of fixing the existing UI!

Different teams for different things. 

I must have forgot to hit post so i will post it again. I can't believe that we still have not recieved any fixes to colors ot our frames or our kubrows i mean one went from grey to navy blue and the other from white to green. And the frame that i haven't change yet look like smeared shades of black and blobs of blue.  and are you kidding me flash lights for armor plates. come on. and a re vamped weapon of one we already have. really. An what happen to Ship customization. I thought that with Ordis's glitchy messages it would have led into at least an event if not a new quest line, To fix 'em up. you know.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Leg missing on Dendra armor set, specifically the left leg.

I'm still wondering if this was suppose to be on purpose, since of the img when you select to equip the armor. Poor choice from DE, imo. I also hate that the effect needs to get activated, and it won;t stay on. A special effect that DE could do is either make the energy larger or brighter when hit instead, while still show the energy effect.

Anyone else having issues since patch that after you complete a match rather than go back to the ship you are either dropped and killed on the ground or you just are abandoned by your ship after the fly away scene and you cannot quit or abort the match because "it has already completed." ?

Only solution is completely rebooting the game.