Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

Bleeding grounds or eris maps are so awesome and good.

Only reminds me of how bad derelicts are, too dark, some paths are too small and messy, very hard to navigate, non clipping edges and platforms, too many endless pits to fall, too much blocked paths, etc.

Quanta Question: Any plans to alter the Mutualist Quanta's primary fire method to match the fact that it is apparently based off a bit of Infested Corpus mining laser tech, and isn't supposed to be a projectile rifle?

It makes less sense than it already did now, is all.

Edited by KoshLovesYou

That's one of the dumbest things I've seen added into Warframe. 

I agree. The idea was fine, but it just didn't work for the set. I also hate how the energy won't stay on. That didn't work out well either.

Upgraded my opinion on the Quanta: with a max rank serration in it, it's quite good, it's also fantastic on ammo efficiency.

The secondary fire mode is erratic though, if the host is a bit laggy, the cubes do nothing at all.

Why are the Dendra only visible when my shield takes damage? I want to look awesome all the time not SOME of the time.  I hope this isnt supposed to be a fancy visual indicator that my shields are taking damage because that would be STUPID to charge MONEY for that kind of feature...

Upgraded my opinion on the Quanta: with a max rank serration in it, it's quite good, it's also fantastic on ammo efficiency.

The secondary fire mode is erratic though, if the host is a bit laggy, the cubes do nothing at all.

So Quanta is suffering from client issues.

Have you tried Quanta w/ a max Heavy Caliber yet?

Edited by Sazabi

DE change hold-type weapon! Change it back! We need to see damage per 1 ammo and enemy SHOULD recieve damage from 1 ammo, nobody cares about damage-numbers because nobody cries about grakata\soma\other fast firing weapon.
Now we use 10 ammo on synapse to kill Grineer [1] because of your "new" hold-weapon system -_-

FFS, did we learn nothing these past few days? With 4 days worth of bugs and issues with boots and DDoS, we get MORE FATTY FILLER? Does the integrity of the title even matter? Or is making more debit card purchases top priority on the cutting board? I still cant log on for no more than a few minutes, till the internet_hurp-a-derp_Server_Na kicks in and im forced here for more information to a fix. And yes, I got the new patch, let it do its thing, and BAM, same shotz, different day (literally)

Greed personified. Christ help us all!

Still no update on deleting or selling kubrows. . .

Do i have to keep buying slots to get the kubrow i want?

Hell at this point i'll buy a kubrow from the market if it was there. . .

yes i stopped breeding kubrows until i get a delete button, i'm willing to pay 100 times hatching rush for the one i want if needed be but ill not have 100 frozen dogs in my kitchen.

Please don't forget to take a look at altering the way nyx's absorb stack was fixed. We played 60 waves of defense against corpus yesterday and the Nyx on our team was upset that out magnetic damage weapons weren't adding any effective amount to the absorb!