Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

• Altered the layout of certain Void extraction tiles so as to allow more Warframes to properly traverse designated wall run stretches.
  • Increased the tileset complexity of Void Survival tilesets so as to allow for more instances of multi-door tiles spawning.

Got stuck in a door  while running a T1 Survival last night. Probably related to the changes above.

Am I the only one that thinks the quanta weapons look stupid? I'm guessing it's a glitch that this new weapon requires 105 sensors in the dojo too. I was expecting some kind of update or change for kubrows. Most people don't seem happy with the upkeep, pointless wait times, no color options, not being able to remove unwanted kubrows, broken AI, and some other things I can't remember now. I know DE has a lot to deal with now but I can't help but feel a little disappointed with these kubrows after all the hype the had.

Am I the only one that thinks the quanta weapons look stupid? I'm guessing it's a glitch that this new weapon requires 105 sensors in the dojo too...

Nope, looks like a Back to the Future pogo stick.  Wow.. If that isn't a glitch.. just wow.