Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

i dont know if this was intended, but the equipment UI now has the issue that the old foundry had. will also include this post in UI feedback.

6rhK0G4.jpg

this isn't new been like this since u14 started really, really bad with Rhino with Edo armor on.

So Mirage seems to be broken. On Sechura while using mirage and my penta I do negative damage. Once I activate hall of mirrors I start actually doing damage to enemies. Kinda annoying honestly. Havent tested with other frames.

edit: Just tested again with loki. Same issue. Will post mods once i get out of this match.

edit2: Mods are: High Voltage, Malignant Force, Serration, Thermite Rounds, Rupture, Point Strike and Stormbringer

Edited by Gumfighter

im not sure if this was mentioned by other people but with the new armour set, please make a symmetrical (glowy pads amount even on both sides) and  a asymmetrical option (the current option) alot of people i talk to want to make it symmetrical, yet i know a few would like to keep it as it is. so i propose a comprimise, both options :D

though please do the option for both, because i honestly dont want to toss this awesome armour set into the do not use weapon vault. hell you could earn more cash with this option.

so please

Also, you made everything in the game invulnerable to my IGNIS.

Was trying to level my grinlock for the delicious mastery points but it can't damage anything now.  It was even registering shield damage against enemies with no shields.

Another team member in a mission I was in was complaining that their primary wasn't doing anything either, but I didn't notice what they were using. 

It does not seem to be with all primary weapons though.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Put all of the event mods into circulation, including Primed chamber. Put all of the timed exlusive crap, back in the game via the market, remove ALL platinum cost related to Kubrow generation/ownership that isn't a rush cost.  Reduce credit cost to make them more trivial and less of a choir.

Give us total customization of kubrow pattern color. Leave Breed, pattern, body shape, size and special features RNG specific. Allow players to buy genetic trait modiifiers for all of these RNG things with platinum. If I want a 100% chance to get a solid black kubrow, with a medium body mass, no pattern, of a specific breed. I should be able to pay for each of these features with plat, rather than flirting with RNG. 10-15 plat for each modifier would be fair.

Until then. I'm done with this shell game. cheers

EDIT: Oh and give your players who bought the Proto Excalibur Skin a profile avatar of proto excal. Because you still care about us right? right?

Edited by Sirabot

For the people like me who was dealing 0 damage with primary weapons well... i was dealing negative damage with penta.

I restarted my game and launched infested survival now I am once again popping heads..

Not sure about the longevity of the fix but as long as I can kill things I'm happy :)

EDIT: Just launched a game on Pluto - Sechura (Infested Defence)

Dealing no damage again.

EDIT2: Just launched a game without restarting on Eris - Nimus and i am again dealing damage so it would seem the negative damage bug is isolated to defence missions but its not because launching a dark sector defence on Eris is still fine.

Edited by jrdn91

the weapons alt consumes to much ammo for its damage unless you throw a full clip to do anything. i think instead of 10 rounds 5 would be abit better. but thats me. besides that i think the little lightning arcs could do a tiny bit of damage which would add to this weapon in abit of a realisum style but again my thoughts.

also i hope we can get something to customize our kubrows.

Edited by Noctiferous