Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

I know the new armor set is asymmetric by design. but It makes no real sense that the side with most armor faces away from the enemy. most armor should be on the left side of the frame as that is what shows to enemies when aiming a gun at them. (Or please just make both options possible on both legs and arms. that would be awesome)

• The Kubrow ‘Dig’ ability has been altered so as to allow for both Health and Energy orbs to drop from a single usage of the ability, however this will only occur when the criteria for this event are met, i.e the owners health, energy, or ammo levels are low. Other loot will not be restricted by these criteria. In addition, any success chance over 100% will cause a second roll items, including Health/Energy orbs, to occur. Additionally, we’ve received clarification on the ‘Dig’ ability is as follows. The Dig ability generates items based on your needs at the time, and the amount of needed items increases as the mod is ranked. Which is to say, if you are low on health, the Dig ability will favour generating a Health orb at the time.

I think the devs forgot to edit the descriptive text on the mod itself.  What are the percentages per level of the mod, for example?

Please don't forget to take a look at altering the way nyx's absorb stack was fixed. We played 60 waves of defense against corpus yesterday and the Nyx on our team was upset that out magnetic damage weapons weren't adding any effective amount to the absorb!

Fyx Nyx, i cant absorb from my secondaries plz!!!!!!

^ This.  We haven't forgotten.

Not sure which respectable member of DE does the redtext but clicks matter to some of us.

Agreed, especially since it isn't just 1 click as implied in the Red-Text.  It was click in.. oh no not that planet, back out, click in.. nope not that one either etc...

Same thing with the rest of the UI menus IMO - suddenly it takes more time and clicks to do everything.  But don't worry, our time doesn't matter.  Sorry if I sound irritated, just found it more than a little condescending. 

Edited by AZAG0TH

Nice and all but I'm still astonished by the fact that you made the Scavange mod for Kubrows open locked lockers with 90% while Master Thief only has 40%... further diminishing any use of that card. Do you want to kill your own stuff now or what?

I still can't switch to "public" mode when someone is already in my lobby.

Friend is still kicked from my lobby after mission...

Mirage's ultimate deals about the same damage as any other ultimate, only this time it's per second and has an immense range for it's blind without any mods... if that's not op, nothing is.

Not sure Kubrows have that "revive me" icon for other players or just the owner. Well, friend doesn't have loyalty on them and with their much higher tendency to get hit than sentinels that meant it was dead before I even noticed he brought one... For all that mess and annoying mandatory stuff like constantly healing them with DNA stabilizers, Kubrows sure are not the best companions one can have... by the way, we used a feral kubrow egg and those seem to survive just fine without any fancy dna stabilizers... so why does ours lose health on it's own, every day again?

I just checked the Quanta's statistics on Wiki and they seemed pretty wild. The stats there might be wrong I can't tell since I don't have the weapon yet but according to the vid, it's something like the Flux Rifle. I really really hope that the stats on the wiki are wrong and you didn't create basically the same weapon with way higher stats... that would be really... you get it I think.

Any news on dojo room hard cap at 100? I can't tell it enough times that since we already have a Capacity that limits our dojo-building urges it feels weird to have another, hidden cap.

Also, dojo decoration placement is working good as evar:

2TiyrMr.jpg

Our rooms are quite empty thanks to that...

ocLB07p.jpg

And no, I do not wish to use something else, what's the point of decorating if you can't do as you please?

Edit-

Okay, just so I'm not a complete ars*, I admit you deserve quite some praise where credit is due since you really do take your time fixing stuff and that's truly commendable. I just really want to point out old things that are really... long known issues and it feels weird that they are not solved while new stuff gets introduced by the minute - even if 2 different teams work on them as mentioned in the past.

UI is getting nice by the way. Now it's about as useful as the old one was which means the design and visuals now tip the scale towards this new UI.

Edited by K_Shiro

• With the return of Infested comes the return of Mutagen as a Rare drop to Eris!
  • Planet labels and Resource Icons have been added to the Solar Map and will appear on screen when hovering over nodes.
  • Added a minimap marker for downed Kubrow to help guide the revive efforts.

awesome!

Did i mention i loved DE's patch notes being clear and easy to understand? Consider it mentioned.

DE's changelog is the standard by which all changelogs should be judged. It's pretty much perfect.

PS. I HATE it when a changelog has "bugs fixed" and that's it. HATE IT.

Edited by Krjal

Eris - Xini 30 waves. When we finished the mission, I received a message "Connection to the host has been lost", I've been returned to main menu and I lost everything I got in that mission including exp. AND I WAS THE @(*()$ HOST. Why dont you solve that?

PLEASE no more new content!

- Login issues

- failed invites

- game freeze while trying to connect to a public group, forcing you to restart the client

- random crashes all over the place; a big step-back in the mod managing section (takes way too long to find mods, fuse multiple mods, and why is viewing, selling, fusing and transmuting in separate sections?...)

- Kubrows that lose health by simply sitting in the ship doing nothing at all

- broken parkour mechanics (namely wall run vaulting)

- volatile runners that come in packs of 20 simultaneously (in Endless Defense) and explode anyway even though they've been shot, damaging the crypod - so why should I bother shooting them in the first place?

- hostile Kubrows that kill you in two hits (one hit staggers, the other one kills you while on the ground) on Earth , a BEGINNER planet o.O

The list goes on and on, but most importantly Warframe is currently UNPLAYABLE!
Nice to see new content thought what good is it if you can't enjoy it :|

Why do you even still bother with Mutagen (and Fieldron/Detonite)?

Ever since you are able to get them by doing Invasions and Outbreak Missions, they are not a "rare drop" anymore!

I'm not going "hey cool - a 'rare' drop of Mutagen" - I'm thinking: "Sh!t, this could've been something slightly less useless, like Orokin Cells!"