Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow! More Pc Gear!

(PSN)Evan7899

Dear Evan, 

You have not been forgotten. If you are that impatient I suggest you get a PC account so you can come and experience all the horrible bugs first hand. All the bugs you won't get to experience on PS4 due to DEvs dilligently trying to squash them all, while the PS4 update awaits release.

I honestly don't care about U14. Its buggy as hell and broken, but I care about the fact they work on new stuff for PC instead of fully devoting themselves to fixing current issues and then moving to PS4. The fact they haven't even given us breeding grounds to bridge the gap is terrible. When we do get the mega-colossal update we will have so much to do right away it will be all completed and weapons mastered in a week then guess what? Another 2 months until more content.

Play on PC. Simplest answer. I cannot believe someone who plays console games is complaining about this. It is the norm.

I have played many games and PS4/PS3 has always been ahead for updates. BF4 we got them earlier, destiny. The list goes on and I've never heard of this being the norm.

Because PC gets updates straight from the foundry.

You guys get your update from foundry->Earth-> Foundry again (Sony) than you get it. Look at the list of bugs that were fixed. More bugs fixed means faster you get U14

I have played many games and PS4/PS3 has always been ahead for updates. BF4 we got them earlier, destiny. The list goes on and I've never heard of this being the norm.

ITT; I want muh updates first

Warframe is a PC game with a console port. You guys get already fixed content though so it's all cool.

To be fair, Sony can't approve updates that haven't even been handed to them.

Exactly, and I cant speak for all of PS4 community but I'd rather wait a 2 week cert for regular content than 2 months + cert for a mega update that will have everything complete in a few weeks and 2 more months for another update.

You do realize Warframe is a PC game, ported to the PS4, instead of the other way around? We usually get crappy console ports, now you have to deal with waiting a little while to get a quality game. Deal with it.

Oh, and you're welcome for all the bugtesting we do, ensuring PS4 doesn't encounter (as many) gamebreaking bugs and glitches.

Exactly, and I cant speak for all of PS4 community but I'd rather wait a 2 week cert for regular content than 2 months + cert for a mega update that will have everything complete in a few weeks and 2 more months for another update.

Dude, that's how the dev cycle for this game works. If you want stuff now make a PC account.

Because consoles are there main platform. But DE's on PC first because it was originally on PC.

BF4 got updates earlier than PC? Are you kidding me?

Ha ha ha.

YOu must be either new to Console gaming, or PC Gaming.

Pal, with over 1000 BF4 hours logged and both a PS4 and PC account I can verify that we got every update before you,and  every DLC. Pull out the update history if you really want to be proved wrong.