Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm Fusion Cores

ReaperSticks

Question

6 answers to this question

T4 Survial rewards stacks of 5 rare 5.  A 40 minute run is generally good for 10-20 as that's four chances to draw from the A rotation.  I don't know why you'd try to get cores any where else any more.

EDIT: and that's assuming you want two cracks at B and C.  Otherwise 30 minutes is good enough.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

T4 Survial rewards stacks of 5 rare 5.  A 40 minute run is generally good for 10-20 as that's four chances to draw from the A rotation.  I don't know why you'd try to get cores any where else any more.

EDIT: and that's assuming you want two cracks at B and C.  Otherwise 30 minutes is good enough.

The reason i don't like to do T4 Survival is 

A. Its 2 hard to get to 40 mins

B. The keys are a pain to farm for , i mostly get defense keys when farming them

The reason i don't like to do T4 Survival is 

A. Its 2 hard to get to 40 mins

B. The keys are a pain to farm for , i mostly get defense keys when farming them

Sure, its a bit of chicken and egg I suppose.  You need the cores to get your mods good enough for T4 but T4 is the best place to get them. 

I've never found farming keys a burden (on PS4 Ceres is an easy map with lots of players) but RNG can be a *@##$.  My advice though is if a planet/node consistently doesn't give you a specific key then go some where else.  Personally the only place I go to for T4 EXT is Europa for example.  My hit rate for that key is maybe 75% there and 5% for all of the other "medium" maps combined.

Sure, its a bit of chicken and egg I suppose.  You need the cores to get your mods good enough for T4 but T4 is the best place to get them. 

I've never found farming keys a burden (on PS4 Ceres is an easy map with lots of players) but RNG can be a $#*(@.  My advice though is if a planet/node consistently doesn't give you a specific key then go some where else.  Personally the only place I go to for T4 EXT is Europa for example.  My hit rate for that key is maybe 75% there and 5% for all of the other "medium" maps combined.

Thats a very good point thanks :/