Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes U14 Download Speed

Xico.xide

Question

Hello everyone, recently I've been having a problem with the download speed for U14. I was able to play U14 before, however, for some odd reason after some hotfix, that is about a 500MB download, I haven't gotten the usual speed I have for small hotfixes and previous updates.  (Which is atleast about 400kb-1mb a second) Now it's about 100b a second.

I've switched from the steam version to the non-steam version, tried every setting with every combination of setting. Yet, they didn't help much.

I hope i can get help from my fellow tenno. Thank you.

Edited by Xicio

5 answers to this question

Most likely your internet. I never gotten down under 100KB/s when I was updating.

Is my internet just really crappy then? My wifi bar thing shows me 4/5 bars, is that not a factor?

Edited by Xicio

Is my internet just really crappy then? My wifi bar thing shows me 4/5 bars, is that not a factor?

The bars show how well connected it is to the wi-fi, not the processing/data speed. Try opening your task manager to see if anything on your computer is consuming a lot of data (flash has a tendency to do that) and if it shows that it's fine try, seeing if anyone else is using large amounts of internet. (Netflix can also cause this)

Also, have you tried restarting your computer to see if it's some background program hogging the data?

Edited by Armouredhunter