Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix, but anyword on when we expect the 'counter mesure' to be in reasearch for existing warframe players that chose to play the new tutorial in V14?

Never mind, found its called "Ascaris Negator"

Edited by amckern

Although my jimmies are still somewhat rustled regarding the color "fix" overhaul... im loving the new feel of movement in the game and how it is coming along.. The parkour movement, dodging, wallrunning. All feel much more fun to use so far. Thanks for the updates and the fixes DE.

Getting bugged upon dying on dark sector conflict VERY frequently. 

Character dies - reaches 0 health - but upon the end of bleed-out timer the character gets frozen on the spot and does not respawn.

I just noticed that the last time I bugged, a message 'someplayer has joined the game', and it was a different player, not one of our 4 player who entered the level. 

The bug might be related to the game server incorrectly thinking that the dead player left the game and joined a different player to the match. 

I glitched out on both bleeding out and when being ressurected. 

Please can you fix Kubrow Scavage, An upgraded Mod of 90% chance to unlock a locked locker, and sometimes it can't open any in a room with 10 red ones. Sometimes I give it time and it happens, but sometimes still not.