Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Why is Alad V all of a sudden almost impossible to beat? He is supposed to be a low level boss. Is it because we need neural sensors to make the new weapon? This is a great way to force people to buy stuff I guess :(. 

Wow! The planets are different sizes and labeled and show resources. That makes a huge difference in navigating that menu. And it looks spectacular! Very visually appealing, yet very clean. Thank You

Now if we could just get number of players on a node somehow =)

Edit: The planets rotate as you rotate them around your warframe! Look at Earth as you move the planets around! It looks AWESOME!

Again, well done, DE.

I really have to say, U14 was a big venture, and had a lot of bugs. But the amazing speed in the hotfixes and edits has been heroic. I'm almost giddy. The navigation screen update today didn't feel like a bug fix; it felt like awesome new content. It was like Navigation 2.1. And it wasn't even really listed in the notes. It was a discovery that you HAD to stumble across. Open the screen, and WOW! I know everyone at DE is very busy and may not be able to see this post. But if you are at DE and see it, please pass my praise along to everyone. I'd buy you all drinks, but I basically just did with platinum.

With high-fives and fist-bumps,

EronAltair

Edited by EronAltair

I made a post yesterday about this and it seems to be lost

Please fix Mirage Hall of mirrors is extremely bugged and game braking.

Every time when there is a Mirage in my team and cast Hall of mirrors after the ability time expires the illusion don't disappear and remain fixed in that position. Then when the ability is cast again a new set of illusion appear so there are 9 Mirages shooting things. And it repeats. On my last session before my laptop just completely rebooted itself i was seeing 30 Mirages (maybe more).

If there is no Mirage in team everything runs well for hours and hours. Hell I even did a 45 wave on ODD with 4 Ogris with maxed Split Chamber.

No matter what I do with my settings ..20+ Mirage doing same thing at the same time just crash my laptop. Be it me host or not.

Pic for proof (this was just the beginning) - This is made last week ... still happening after 14.1.1 update...

http://www.mediafire.com/view/m1yjijbi3fhwhf0/Warframe_2014-07-23_22-11-53-45.png

Note: No img tag because apparently I am not allowed to use that image extension on this community......

Prism also hits my pc, but not so hard, and only when other people plays it.

Note: When I play with Mirage everything seems to work good. If another Mirage enters (be it me host or not)..well lets jut say I can use my laptop as a grill...

It's the only Warframe that i have issues with ...