Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Do you honestly intend to annoy the living... 'that' out of players with all the disruptor and energy leech enemies crawling around? Sechura became a living hell thanks to enemies constantly nullifying your energy without anything you can do to prevent it - with the current state of game, not having energy spells the doom in most situations... and without the chance to do something against it, it's not a challenge, it's just plain torture.

I already mentioned this but I will, again:

Remove. Every. Single. Disruptor. Slash. Energyleech. From. The. Whole. Game. Please.

We have no need for them at all.

And this too: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279074-update-1410-quanta-dendra/page-11#entry3215722

Edited by K_Shiro

Could you please please just fix first the game breaking buggs? in 10 minutes i already had to quit the game 3 times :( 2 times after i opened the equipment the game just freezes and i cant do something and I had to alt F4. The Loading screens freezing issues are also still there. 

Please can you fix Kubrow Scavage, An upgraded Mod of 90% chance to unlock a locked locker, and sometimes it can't open any in a room with 10 red ones. Sometimes I give it time and it happens, but sometimes still not.

yes, this mod does not work. 
If kubrow opens a chest you have to wait before he decided to open it. 
Unusable multiplayer game
Edited by marcmesa

It's weird JDNoey ...I decided to run an endless defence with an ogris after not using once since U14 and I fired it at the cryopod. No damage take. Well thank god that was fixed. Then I pointed it at my kubrow. No damage taken. Welll, thats fixed. So I continued the mission, after about 2 minutes in I noticed my kubrow bleeding out and this was only in wave 1 still! (he has never died on his own account).  So I patched him up and then continued. I fired a shot off at him, no damage again. Weird. Then when he was attacking one of the infested I let off a rocket and it destroyed his shields and took him down to half health.  I melee'd to patch him up and he was good again. Tried again, he did not take damage this time whilst attacking. Did it again, this time he took damage and down to half health and no shields!!!

WTF is going on haha

It's weird JDNoey ...I decided to run an endless defence with an ogris after not using once since U14 and I fired it at the cryopod. No damage take. Well thank god that was fixed. Then I pointed it at my kubrow. No damage taken. Welll, thats fixed. So I continued the mission, after about 2 minutes in I noticed my kubrow bleeding out and this was only in wave 1 still! (he has never died on his own account).  So I patched him up and then continued. I fired a shot off at him, no damage again. Weird. Then when he was attacking one of the infested I let off a rocket and it destroyed his shields and took him down to half health.  I melee'd to patch him up and he was good again. Tried again, he did not take damage this time whilst attacking. Did it again, this time he took damage and down to half health and no shields!!!

WTF is going on haha

When infested are around, the kryopod "absorbs" part of the dmg and inflicts it self, and at same time i do a lot less damage to the infested around, on sechura (lvl 35~) i am able to one shot them with my ogris, but i sometimes already need up to 2 or 3 thanks to the kryopods absortion.

When the kryopod takes dmg, its usually about 1k health, can't do more than wave 10...

Edited by JDNoey

Why is Alad V all of a sudden almost impossible to beat? He is supposed to be a low level boss. Is it because we need neural sensors to make the new weapon? This is a great way to force people to buy stuff I guess :(. 

Wait, what new weapon are you talking about?