Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: This Is What Happens When Dna Stability Goes To 0 For Kubrows

herodeath99

Question

posted this in the subreddit but either way when i got my kubrow i took it out of incubation and then took a break from warframe (the day after the update came out) but forgot to put it in stasis and when i came back today i saw this message vx7OUVG.jpg so just a PSA incase anyone forgets to put there kubrow in stasis DO IT NOW

EDIT: put the image in the post

Edited by herodeath99

So if Ordis knew it was going to die.  Why didn't Ordis just pump it with the syringe for you?  

This is a design flaw but w/e : ^ )

Next time Ordis ask you what are you thinking.  Tell him I'm thinking off the @@$$#@ time you could of #@$@# the @$@ in @$@ d-@$@# %#@^##$^^00011001010

Edited by Ishki88

Look how the Warframe community turned into.

We used to have this humane idea of releasing them back to the wild.

But instead we're given a choice to ignore them to death.

Because DE wont give us easier option of letting them. Now we must use every tactic we can, to get rid of them.

Because DE wont give us easier option of letting them. Now we must use every tactic we can, to get rid of them.

Probably just not implemented yet. I'll just hold off on getting my 4th Kubrow until they implement a way to handle unwanted kubrows. I've already been extremely lucky to have all my 3 doggies to be different breeds.

I'm going to keep saying it.

LET US DONATE THEM TO THE RED VEIL!!! (or sell, whatever)

Have your kubrows help out the rebels fighting for humans, they don't get ignored and you don't have to worry about them/keep them in stasis for eternity.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

Probably just not implemented yet. I'll just hold off on getting my 4th Kubrow until they implement a way to handle unwanted kubrows. I've already been extremely lucky to have all my 3 doggies to be different breeds.

Do you maybe have bland looking Huras or Raksa that you dont need? I got bland looking Sunika that i am willing to trade :)