Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tilesets Please!

superbananas69

After playing Warframe for a while now, I wish that there more tilesets.

Honestly, what have the level designers been doing?

I can't tell you how many times I have run through a grineer shipyard, then slashed a vent and started running through an air duct.

I have basically memorized all the current tilesets and it would be nice to change it up.

Who else thinks we need level layout changeups?

EDIT:

See my other post, this one wasn't worded right, I just meant that I wish there was more different tiles.

Edited by superbananas69

You do realize they're still adding to the existing tilesets all the time right? And they have great designs, so they're gonna take a little time, especially since there isn't a giant team making the game. Please make sure you know your stuff before complaining.

Sorry, maybe I didn't word it right, and it did sound quite harsh.

I meant that most levels are similar in design, being indoor ships.

I wish that the DEVs would take advantage of this game being space related and do more outside tiles.

Even tough they have the corpus tile and forest grineer tiles, I wish there were levels that were on the surface of a planet and you could look out through the thin atmoshpere to see all the wonderful stars and planets above you...

Edited by superbananas69

Sorry, maybe I didn't word it right, and it did sound quite harsh.

I meant that most levels are similar in design, being indoor ships.

I wish that the DEVs would take advantage of this game being space related and do more outside tiles.

Even tough they have the corpus tile and forest grineer tiles, I wish there were levels that were on the surface of a planet and you could look out through the thin atmoshpere to see all the wonderful stars and planets above you...

The evolution engine doesn't handle large open spaces well, and they have to do crazy amounts of optimizations for them to work.

Go look at the pictures of that new ice tileset, that's coming soon.

The evolution engine doesn't handle large open spaces well, and they have to do crazy amounts of optimizations for them to work.

Go look at the pictures of that new ice tileset, that's coming soon.

Yeah I saw.

I didn't realize they were working on something like that, it's pretty gorgeous.