Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Weakness/weaknesses?

Calsius

Question

Everytime without fail, the Stalker ends me. It not only ruins my day, but makes me realize he isn't designed with the solo player in mind anymore. Does anybody have any tips? I can never beat him, no matter what I try. I'll even go for exploits if I have to. Its not like he fights fair anyway.

His Weakness is 10 Boltor Prime bolts and/or Dual Ichors with Berserker and True Steel attached.

EDIT: If it's a defense mission when he taunting you, go straight to the Cryopod because that's where he will spawn. Survival/Exterminate/MD he will spawn either 10 feet in front of you or bhind you.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Please. Explain. I'll enlighten you otherwise.

The most armor, health and stamina of any frame means that while other Frames have their shields ripped right from the start, Valkyr is at full strength the entire fight. She doesn't need her shields.

There's really no strategy we can give you other than don't do Solo missions if you're undergeared and have a Deathmark on you.

Valkyr can tank him, zephyr laughs at him because dispel doesn't work in it. The rest of the frames have to hope they brought the damage, otherwise no hope.

I'm never undergeared, and I always am Zephyr.

The most armor, health and stamina of any frame means that while other Frames have their shields ripped right from the start, Valkyr is at full strength the entire fight. She doesn't need her shields.

Any frame can do it. I fought him as an unranked volt one time. Don't get into melee with him, stay at long-ish range. His arrows have a travel time so as long as you stay moving at range he can't hit you very easy.

Try to get a shot when he's still kneeling/standing up. Right after that, keep moving nonstop, move to cover if you need to reload/catch your breath. If he decides to teleport and try to melee (and stun lock you), try rolling. Believe it or not, rolling has invincibility frames against stagger and knockdown, so use that to your advantage.

If you need a specific damage combo, Radiation/Viral seems to be the best.

Ergo for most of the fight try to go close and wreck face. Hate is his weakest weapon, and you most likely have the highest chance of survival otherwise. Hopefully that helps.

Try to get a shot when he's still kneeling/standing up. Right after that, keep moving nonstop, move to cover if you need to reload/catch your breath. If he decides to teleport and try to melee (and stun lock you), try rolling. Believe it or not, rolling has invincibility frames against stagger and knockdown, so use that to your advantage.

If you need a specific damage combo, Radiation/Viral seems to be the best.

Good to know he's weak against radiation. Thats what most of my weapons deal. Thank you.

Ergo for most of the fight try to go close and wreck face. Hate is his weakest weapon, and you most likely have the highest chance of survival otherwise. Hopefully that helps.

I already tried that. It did not work well, at all. In fact, I think he killed me quicker in melee. And I had a Mighty Dragon Nikana too.

He was weak to boxes and crates some time ago.

Still true to a degree (punch through helps). Last six or so times he came for me, I had Ignis. Kite him around a box and wait for him to drop. Unsure if other weapons can get enough punch through, but you could try set up traps with weapons such as Penta and Castanas.

I'm never undergeared, and I always am Zephyr.

Then i don't know what to tell you. I kill him as quick as any other enemy, he takes about a good 45 secs to fully spawn so: Dispatch of any enemies in your current Room, reload all weapons , and stay calm. If you get to panicky he will just predict your next spot, and Slash Dash you.