Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Weakness/weaknesses?

Calsius

Question

Everytime without fail, the Stalker ends me. It not only ruins my day, but makes me realize he isn't designed with the solo player in mind anymore. Does anybody have any tips? I can never beat him, no matter what I try. I'll even go for exploits if I have to. Its not like he fights fair anyway.

Everytime without fail, the Stalker ends me. It not only ruins my day, but makes me realize he isn't designed with the solo player in mind anymore. Does anybody have any tips? I can never beat him, no matter what I try. I'll even go for exploits if I have to. Its not like he fights fair anyway.

Depends on stalkers level, if hes using absorb stay away from him dont attack. loki seems to have luck with rush and high damage, nyx helps, just about any frame you can stay away from his range and attack him is good. Ive killed him hanging from a wall, it all depends on your loadout, and rush is useful to dodging his attacks by staying in a range where he cant attack you and you can attack him. The lower level stalkers I dont worry about, the lvl 35+ they can be annoying, Ive even had him come back alive and take his revenge, this must be rare XD. 

what can i say.... the best is stay in a group. So... in solo.. yep is hard to win BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE!.. once i have a fight with him Dread vs dread , my dread have 3 formas... and high slash damage.. and with that.. and run , only run, dodge his attacks.. i defeat him.

I wouldn't even say running in a group is needed, it helps, but you just need sufficient dakka to kill Stalker, or go into melee with a powerful weapon like the ichors or the nikana.

Depends on stalkers level, if hes using absorb stay away from him dont attack. loki seems to have luck with rush and high damage, nyx helps, just about any frame you can stay away from his range and attack him is good. Ive killed him hanging from a wall, it all depends on your loadout, and rush is useful to dodging his attacks by staying in a range where he cant attack you and you can attack him. The lower level stalkers I dont worry about, the lvl 35+ they can be annoying, Ive even had him come back alive and take his revenge, this must be rare XD. 

Wait a second. 

What if we take a Nyx, then activate absorb beside the Stalker as soon as he activates his Absorb?

Let him explode first, absorb the damage, then explode it back on his body quickly. 

Would it work?

Wait a second. 

What if we take a Nyx, then activate absorb beside the Stalker as soon as he activates his Absorb?

Let him explode first, absorb the damage, then explode it back on his body quickly. 

Would it work?

No, absorb dont work on stalker, a lot of warframe abilities dont work on stalker, but he is weak against invisibility shade and loki works. some guy used nyx and a shade and just used psychic bolts, this guy did it

also Ash seems to work fine too. I do like using mind control on Vor in t4 keys, Ive done it many times, it works well.  Edited by D3monicWrath

Dual Ichors + Berserker = Dead Everything. General Warframe arithmetic. Although my personally favorite way to demolish Stalker is to kill him with his own weapon, Dread. Only my version does far more damage and often does 20,000 damage. Although when it doubt, just go helicopter with the dual ichors.

Yeah this. He also staggers if you so much as poke him.

Jump on uneven ground so he can't slash dash you, then shoot him until he stops moving.

usually what I do when he catches me with a light weight frame. I did this to Grustag 3 in ceres on higher ground and used my party as a decoy, took em down quick cause I had a farming build with Nekros. Only time I hate Assassins are on hard rescues and you all ready rescued the hostage and they appear. In that case its annoying to try defending the hostage, this happened on nightmare rescue with some of the worse conditions, you can only imagine.

How to kill the stalker 10/10

Step 1: Get Stug secondary weapon

Step 2: Max out with 4 or 5 Forma irc

Step 3: When stalker is standing up, tag him with a charged shot

Step 4: He will take two steps and die (charged shot on maxed stug is like +30k damage)

Step 5: Profit

Tested on Pluto a few days ago...*@##$ got owned