Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Merge These Color Threads, Also, My 2 Cents On This Rgb Thing.

__Kanade__

Unfortunately, I had no idea this color thing was going to happen, so I don't have a proper before and after shot. My personal favorite pallets are the Infested, Halloween, and Ice pallets, but I bought the Smoke pallet specifically for the nice selection of grey's to blacks, now that pallet is redundant because of the dark ice colors in the Ice pallet.

Because I don't have an original SS, I'm using the closest example of what the original darkest ice color used it to look like with the pure black from the smoke pallet. It's prett much the same though this shade could be at least 1 shade darker and it would be a perfect match to what the original ice black used to look like

2q9ev06.png

Now here's what the new ice black looks like compared to the smoke black. You can't tell the difference, so why bother having the smoke pallet when gama and ice pretty much have the same shades?

xdatt2.png

I want a refund on the Smoke Pallet. I have no use for it now since you ruined my color sets. I only bought pallets that I actually use for each frame, all with their own colors, now half of them all look the same since I used both the darkest smoke black and ice black for my combinations along with the Infested and halloween pallets which are too painfully saturated at this point.

I'm not going to spend my money just to see whatever it is I bought get ruined from what was really an unnecessary update.

Edited by __Kanade__

If anyone still has it, a certain color in the Valentine palette has a very dark red that pretty much looks like the darkest Smoke black. There is still a slight tint, but you need to be somewhere really shiny to see it.

My Zephyr lost her beautiful colours because she used very odd blue/pink/purples on the special pallets that simply aren't seen on anything now.

I spent a little time fixing my other frames, some I didn't even touch, but Zephyr was my favourite and will never be the same.

(I love the change I hate the lost colours now)

Unfortunately, I had no idea this color thing was going to happen, so I don't have a proper before and after shot. My personal favorite pallets are the Infested, Halloween, and Ice pallets, but I bought the Smoke pallet specifically for the nice selection of grey's to blacks, now that pallet is redundant because of the dark ice colors in the Ice pallet.

Because I don't have an original SS, I'm using the closest example of what the original darkest ice color used it to look like with the pure black from the smoke pallet. It's prett much the same though this shade could be at least 1 shade darker and it would be a perfect match to what the original ice black used to look like

2q9ev06.png

Now here's what the new ice black looks like compared to the smoke black. You can't tell the difference, so why bother having the smoke pallet when gama and ice pretty much have the same shades?

xdatt2.png

I want a refund on the Smoke Pallet. I have no use for it now since you ruined my color sets. I only bought pallets that I actually use for each frame, all with their own colors, now half of them all look the same since I used both the darkest smoke black and ice black for my combinations along with the Infested and halloween pallets which are too painfully saturated at this point.

I'm not going to spend my money just to see whatever it is I bought get ruined from what was really an unnecessary update.

im going to say no. find a new fav color set. I love the new colors, it makes it so I can finally use a good shade of blue and not look like a blue glowstick

im going to say no. find a new fav color set. I love the new colors, it makes it so I can finally use a good shade of blue and not look like a blue glowstick

Did you even read the post? All he said was that smoke is redundant now(which it is as most of the pickers are pure white or pure black) and he wants a refund.

Well OP didn't pay for DE's updated colors, he paid for the colors that looked good on his warframe. DE needs to address it or offer refunds since these are not the colors a lot of people wanted. I'm only holding back asking support myself for a refund since I want to see what DE's solution to the issue is (a toggle for gamma and non gamma colors, free gamma palletes that sort of thing).

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive