Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Slight Problem With The Dig Mod

Smooth00

I don't see why there should be no enemies around the kubrow before it starts digging, i find it very hard to get him to dig in survival and interception missions since the enemies keep coming in, even in missions when they're alerted, they just keep coming in.

You'll notice if you use an enemy radar mod and you'll see how far enemies have to be before the kubrow starts digging. I may be asking too much but isn't the hole point of this breed is to resupply the tenno with resources and you'll most likely lose ammo or health/energy in survival missions?

The kubrow should whip out a minecraft pickaxe and diggy diggy hole on the spot. 

But in all seriousness i agree that dig needs to be fixes or changed in some way. Not only dig but the way the Sahasa kubrow works. I would still use my carrier over it.

Edited by Doomauculas

The kubrow should whip out a minecraft pickaxe and diggy diggy hole on the spot. 

But in all seriousness i agree that dig needs to be fixes or changed in some way. Not only dig but the way the Sahasa kubrow works. I would still use my carrier over it.

All there needs to be, is a change to the radius, right now its as big as the minimap.

The mechanic doesn't make sense because you'll need more ammo in survival missions. My dog digs about 2 times a missions because there are enemies spawning constantly, i really don't want to abandon the mission and park my dog where no enemies roam to give me a health orb or ammo...