Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers Regiment Storm Clan #thecasuallife

(PSN)D4rk50ul-v2

Reapers Regiment is a global gaming community with top ranking divisions in multiple games. We operate a 100 member Storm clan in Warframe.

Sponsored by

CVZHkh9.png?1

We are looking for ACTIVE Gamers that want to join an established, highly active, mic'd up Veteran clan that is primarily focused on Events and PVP. We are very social and spend a ton of times in open clan chats bs'ing, joking around, and running missions together.

Gold Trophy winners in Breeding Grounds, Cryotic Front, Gate Crashers, Mutilisk Incursion, and Eyes of Blight events.

Bw6mjWa.jpg

Requirements to Join

Must be 18 Years of age or older

Have a working microphone and be prepared to use it

Register on our website @ http://www.reapersregiment.com using your PSN ID as your "User ID"

Be active both in Warframe and periodically on our website. Be ready to throw down on Events and possibly Dark Sector Conflicts.

Represent our clan in any clan supported games you play. We have divisions in many games with other Reapers leading them. We rep our clan no matter what game we play.

Be respectful and represent our clan, sponsor, and Alliance positively. We have a lot of fun and joke around a lot, but our actions reflect on many others so keep it clean.

We have a 7 day inactivity policy to keep our clan active. Let an Officer know or post on our forums to go on Leave of Absence if you will be gone for an extended amount of time.

We are a very active clan and look gamers who put in the time. Most of us play at least 20+ hours a week and are on daily.

We are a PVP focused clan and one of the founders of the V for Vendetta Alliance. All Members of our Warframe clan are expected to contribute to our war efforts if possible. V for Vendetta is a very tight knit group of smaller clans that work together to achieve our goals. We fight for those who cannot, and actively attack monopolizing clans and Alliances.

If you are interested in joining our Clan please contact any of the following officers on PSN with "Forum Recruit" in the message or in game.

djfish2
D4rk50ul-v2
Gogglehead1
Olo2040 Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

We have roughly 10 spaces let after inactivity kicks with a few pending members. We will never go mountain so recruitment after this will be mostly from within and spaces limited to those created by inactive players.

We are a dark sector and community based clan, any weekly leader board rankings we achieve were not intentional and purely due to activity levels.

Join the Regiment and be a part of an established clan of dedicated warframe players.

U14 hype engaged. We have spent weeks tuning PVP builds and getting new members up to devastating levels of power. We have a few spots left to those dedicated and highly active Tenno who are looking for the real deal.

We are a destiny proof clan, all members going there are already signed up in our Destiny division. Expect to be playing with Warframe fanatics who eat sleep and breathe the game.

Our new logo is coming as well. HR0L4Qq.jpg

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

Hi,

im looking to join the clan, are alot of you guys based in the UK?

Im currently mastery rank 4 nearly 5.

i have built excalibur, rhino and valykr.

the weapons im using currently are twin vipors & tetra rifle & gram sword.

send me a clan invite on psn: Barrons

i usually play monday - friday after 5pm for a couple of hours and then at weekends aswell.

Hi,

im looking to join the clan, are alot of you guys based in the UK?

Im currently mastery rank 4 nearly 5.

i have built excalibur, rhino and valykr.

the weapons im using currently are twin vipors & tetra rifle & gram sword.

send me a clan invite on psn: Barrons

i usually play monday - friday after 5pm for a couple of hours and then at weekends aswell.

I see you applied to the entire front page of the forums clans. I'm sure you will find a good home.

We are a global community, we all play so much though that time zones are basically non existent in our clan. Still looking for those 10 laid back red bull addicts to fill the ranks.

Less than 20 remaining spots, next event launches in roughly 2 weeks. If you are looking for a bunch of hard-core gamers and generally cool dudes to play with hit us up. Most of our clan is Rank 8 with many at Rank 14+. We are a drama free clan with chill leadership that works as a team, egos are checked at the door.

Destiny has dropped and we are more active than ever on Warframe. We are looking for those who put in the time and want to join a clan of players who love this game and play it constantly. If you are sitting there looking at an inactive roster wondering what to do next and meet out requirements hit us up. Most of our players are high rank, have hundreds of hours in, and 100k+ kills total and that is what we look for. No big egos or clan hoppers allowed we are a family of hard-core gamers looking for more like us.