Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers Regiment Storm Clan #thecasuallife

(PSN)D4rk50ul-v2

Looking to fill our remaining space. All of our research gets done within minutes of launch, 60+ daily players, very experienced and social (chats up 24/7), nothing in the game we haven't accomplished.

If you are a newer player looking for a clan that is here for the long haul we are it. We have been a dominant clan for years in many games, most of our Warframe clan is comprised of long time veterans that are helpful and knowledgeable. Hit us up.

Down to the last few spots, don't let the requirements fool you we are a laid back clan that has tons of fun. Nobody is forced to donate, our research is done within seconds of it launching, and we come together as a group better than anyone out there. There is a reason why our core players have been here for so long and why we rarely have someone leave.

We are getting our clan stream setup to be going with very little downtime at www.twitch.tv/reapersregiment

We will be offering help to new players, showing builds, tips and tricks, and doing giveaways. Hopefully this will help with the steep learning curve the game presents to new players.

It will be a shared channel so expect different hosts and content regularly.

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

Reapers regiment is a great clan to join. When I joined after BG event it was a game changing moment for me. Many good people to play with and a lot of WF knowledge to be shared. Check out our stream to see some of our friendly faces and get to know us a little. Pm or psn myself or d4rk if you have further questions or interests. Happy framing! -RpRR-

Having just recently joined Reapers Regiment I already feel at home. Clan chat can be quiet at times but it's clear this is a Clan who do the talking with their progress as a team/individuals and not as a number.

Thanks for the opportunity. I'm so glad to be a part of a Clan like this and ready to fight and own events like I have never done before. #ReapersRegimentAreOne

• 4 weeks later...