General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Very Disappointed With New Physx Visual Effects Changes.

sneakyBELUGA

I searched like 10 different ways on the forums  to find a related discussio, or even to find news about the reasons they changed the visual effects on some Warframe's abilities. I feel every player deserves an explanation for changing the entire feeling of certain warframes.

While watching my friend play as Nova I was excited to see the epic old Molecular Prime bouncing particles explode and spread all over the ground. My heart caved in at the sight of something new and very much lesser quality in my eyes.

I decided to play as Mag, my first warframe that made me fall in love with the game. Her crush ability is so boring to use now I dont even want to play as my favorite warframe. Where is the news explaining all the physx changes, including reasons as to why they would change the visual effects? I feel robbed of my future enjoyment of this game for fear of other warframes feeling different after future patching and "balancing".

Please tell me I'm not the only one discontented or confused by this extreme difference in comparison to previous builds. I am heart-broken.

You are the only one.

If you are playing this game just for the visuals - something that I actually would like TONED DOWN so we can see what are doing, perhaps you need to go play a different game?

Also, you fell in love with Mag and now she's boring, implying that you get bored of things rather fast, so wont you simply get bored of new special effects just as fast?

Regarding Nova, her Molecular Prime was changed so that duration affects its range. In order to make this happen, the effects were changed into an expanding aura of some sort. This was several updates ago, and I can't remember exactly which one.

4 mirage in infestation small room cant see S#&$, some times in the game is like "in war or u aim or u shoot" cant see exactly what is happening so just firing and seeing things die,my friend actually play the game at lower graphics so he can see better while playing with chaos happening on the screen

The more PhysX the better. Give me all the bouncy sparks! I love eye candy in videogames and PhysX is at the top of that list. That is one of the main reasons I use Nvidia. Also one of the reasons I came from the PS4 version to PC.

Edited by ThuMbBruZeR