Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De : Why Would Anyone Want A Kubrow Compared To Sentinels Except Visually?

GoonBoon

There's no way to customize it unless you trade some random people loads of plat or, assuming this gets back in, pay plat a dice roll to change it's colors.

Gotta stasis unfreeze it for 3 hours.

It can die if you don't give it space food often enough unless you put it in the space freezer.

Farming it is boring, not challenging or anything.

All kubrows are allegedly (I only have one so I can't speak for them all except from what I've heard) functionally worse than every sentinel.

Can't use it WITH a sentinel, so it's one or the other, one of which is actually useful.

Space food, while not exactly mad expensive, isn't really that cheap.

---

Like honestly, I just use my sentinel (it's good we still have the option unless DE cripples them to make Kubrows more competitive a choice).

Edited by Haldos
Cleaning.

Don't see why people complain about things they don't have to use. Sure everyone has an opinion, but it's an opinion I'm getting sick of hearing. First of all, I must ask, "Have you ever used one?" If not, you have no room to talk.

Any of my Kubrows can and will out damage any and every Sentinel I have. They have much more health and far more powerful. The only useful thing I found with Sentinels was the shield recharge, but Raska Kubrows can do that. The only other thing was my Wyrm (Prime) using Crowd Dispersion to save my behind. Other than that, completely and utterly useless those Sentinels were.

Edited by NeyoWargear

Kubrows survival rate is much higher at max rank. Sahasa kubrow find mods more often now, Sunikas can pin VIPS, not just capture targets. They can push out more damage. Not sure what you're getting at besides the credit sink or wait time with stasis.

There's no way to customize it unless you trade some random people loads of plat or, assuming this gets back in, pay plat a dice roll to change it's colors.

Gotta stasis unfreeze it for 3 hours.

It can die if you don't give it space food often enough unless you put it in the space freezer.

Farming it is boring, not challenging or anything.

All kubrows are allegedly (I only have one so I can't speak for them all except from what I've heard) functionally worse than every sentinel.

Can't use it WITH a sentinel, so it's one or the other, one of which is actually useful.

Space food, while not exactly mad expensive, isn't really that cheap.

---

Like honestly, I just use my sentinel (it's good we still have the option unless DE cripples them to make Kubrows more competitive a choice). They said Perfect World didn't have a hand in this, so that means DE is to blame 100%, right?

-More durable.

-More damage.

-Their utilities activate more often.

-The ability to revive them.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you get it by now.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Don't see why people complain about things they don't have to use. Sure everyone has an opinion, but it's an opinion I'm getting sick of hearing. First of all, I must ask, "Have you ever used one?" If not, you have no room to talk.

It is a good thing you read the OP... oh wait you didn't because he said he has one... or you did read but not with comprehension...

Anyways... personally i think kubrows are too big of a hassle... not worth the upkeep...

It is a good thing you read the OP... oh wait you didn't because he said he has one... or you did read but not with comprehension...

Anyways... personally i think kubrows are too big of a hassle... not worth the upkeep...

Ah, didn't see that one. Thanks for pointing it out. Well, to each their own.

Kubrows survival rate is much higher at max rank. Sahasa kubrow find mods more often now, Sunikas can pin VIPS, not just capture targets. They can push out more damage. Not sure what you're getting at besides the credit sink or wait time with stasis.

what are the other VIPS beside capture targets? bosses? just asking plus i heard rumurs they pin down some bosses not sure tho

My Kuborw has, with Link Armor and Link Health when used with my Valk has  1300+ HP and 700+ Armor.  With Pack Leader for Life-Steal, he becomes basically invulnerable.

Offensively, he can hold his own well into T4 Survival, taking on basically enemy in the game, and with Unleashed he can knockdown leader-types.

In other words, my Sunika is a direct upgrade over any Sentinel.