The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(World Of Warcraft): What Happens If Pandarians Had An Dk Class (Death Knight)

Soulphoenix1

What happens is that the lore breaks and all pretext of immersion breaks with it.

There were like maybe five Pandaren in Azeroth at the time the Lich King was creating his Death Knight army, ie not enough to justify allowing the player to create one, even if they were all converted to Death Knights.

As far as the lore goes, all DKs are ostracised by society, and they loathe what they have themselves become so they'd remove themself from selfsame society anyway. I cannot imagine even the Pandaren being any different.

Edited by LoopStricken

You're talking about World of Warcraft on the Warframe forums but you provide no information as to why this topic was created.

Sry about that. Writing a fanfic right now, i couldn't give the right information.

So as i was saying, What if people's minds changed if the Pandarians had the ability to be DK's in the first place. That will look a little more badass.

What happens is that the lore breaks and all pretext of immersion breaks with it.

There were like maybe five Pandaren in Azeroth at the time the Lich King was creating his Death Knight army, ie not enough to justify allowing the player to create one, even if they were all converted to Death Knights.

Its looks kinda slim from here. But wait. The army is still around at this current time, so there's possible Pandarian Death Knight

Edited by Soulphoenix1

It's plausible, imo, but as other people have pointed out the sheer number of Panadens who were away from the Wandering Isle or Pandaria itself would have to be DRASTICALLY retconned - not to mention you have the whole "choose your faction" system with them that complicates adding them in the first place (given the option may be difficult to implement into the Death Knight starting experience logically).

I'm more concerned with Pandarens not being able to return to the Wandering Isle. Personally, I've never played it (stopped playing before the first major Cata Content Patch, only recently considering getting back into it) but I've seen enough of it to think that the entire zone looks BEAUTIFUL, and can't possible reason why, like, a trinket or special racial called the "Memento of Home" couldn't be implemented to give Pandarens a hearthstone back to it - like the Death Knight's Death Gate, only a touch more useless.