Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Nerfing Loki, Why Not Add Another Starter Frame?

XstryderX

please stop nerfing the awesome frame like trin, she has really fallen off her grace =(

Enable loki to deploy max decoy of 2 or 3

I still miss the old blessing, anyway moving forward. why not add oberon for example, since there are far too many frame out there. 

share the love LOL. Kudos for DE. mirage  is sick!!!

Who's talking about nerfing Loki? Besides tweaking enemy awareness versus his invisibility, I think he is one of the most balanced frames in the game. IMO Decoy is perfect the way it is. It's useful enough it gets slotted in every Loki build, but it's not strong enough to break the game like Mirage's.

please stop nerfing the awesome frame like trin, she has really fallen off her grace =(

Enable loki to deploy max decoy of 2 or 3

I still miss the old blessing, anyway moving forward. why not add oberon for example, since there are far too many frame out there. 

share the love LOL. Kudos for DE. mirage  is sick!!!

Wow, misleading title much?

-Trinity hasn't fallen from grace, she just isnt ridiculously OP now. You actually have to think about what she is doing, instead of just pressing 4 when you stop glowing

-Loki's decoy is fine, why change it? In high level missions it dies pretty quick anyway.

-"I still miss the old blessing, anyway moving forward. why not add oberon for example, since there are far too many frame out there." What?

Loki was removed from the choices of frames for new players because Loki is not newbie-friendly.  He is incredibly powerful, but he needs a lot of heavy duty modding to get to that point.

And I welcome fixes to enemy AI that allows them to react to invisible players. Currently invisibility is kind of nuts because the game has absolutely no way to cope.

Loki was removed from the choices of frames for new players because Loki is not newbie-friendly.  He is incredibly powerful, but he needs a lot of heavy duty modding to get to that point.

And I welcome fixes to enemy AI that allows them to react to invisible players. Currently invisibility is kind of nuts because the game has absolutely no way to cope.

It has being done, if you touch the enemy, you lose that damage modifier.

But I would like to see it further worked on.

Wow, misleading title much?

-Trinity hasn't fallen from grace, she just isnt ridiculously OP now. You actually have to think about what she is doing, instead of just pressing 4 when you stop glowing

-Loki's decoy is fine, why change it? In high level missions it dies pretty quick anyway.

-"I still miss the old blessing, anyway moving forward. why not add oberon for example, since there are far too many frame out there." What?

grammar nazi lol