Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Experienced Clan

Snaggletooth

IGN: Snaggletooth

Rank: 11 (could be max already but for a long time now i have seen no reason to)

Experience: Been on Warframe since the start just about

Skills:

* Designs Websites

* Owns a Teamspeak 3 server

* Leads a Multi Platform Gaming Community

* Has Owned & Co-Owned numerous Clans, Guilds, Corporations on varius games.

* Grew up a military brat so i tend to be an A****** but know how to lead

* Dedicated, Loyal, honest

**Hello. I am seeking a clan that has max research and members. I am wishing for a clan that has a HIGH Activity rate as well as a Clan that has teh capability to operate as a Unit. I am a serious player that tends to enjoy people who 'Gets things done!". I have low tolerance for Elitists, Favoritism, Childish BS and Drama.

• 2 weeks later...

We are just looking for players like you bro.I have sent an invite to you and i am looking forward to talking you in game.

No thanks. Your clan lacks the integrity and responsibility that is needed in a serious infrastructure. I do not tolerate false windows nor people with closed minds.You and your clan require additional experience before I will consider offeirng you any assistance.

Edited by Snaggletooth

No thanks. Your clan lacks the integrity and responsibility that is needed in a serious infrastructure. I do not tolerate false windows nor people with closed minds.You and your clan require additional experience before I will consider offeirng you any assistance.

As warlord of The Brothers of Mortem, i am happy to hear it.Because the lack of friendly attitude you showed while in our clan was really dissappointing and i am glad to inform you we wont recruit you again as you have been informed friendly attitude is the 1st thing we ask.

And also the dissappointing part is your comment on this thread just after your removal from our clan and i wish you wont do it again in future to other clans just after insulting other members.