Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods On Conflicts

Raziel2212

do those mods really come to you? i droped a bunch incluisve the Decisive Judgement (katana stance mod and my only real reasons to go there atm) and in the end of it (my team side wins - offensive side -) no mods for me (on the list just the ones i was using atm maximized)

is this normal? I WANT MY STANCE MOD! T_T

its because this mods is only trough trasnmutation or Tenno Spectres :/

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Decisive_Judgement

i don't have luck to efford (neither the credits) Transmutation so i was going in conflicts here and there when i happen to have nothing better to do i'm not much into PVP just do it to vary a little the gameplay

i was playing with Penta and was doing 1 hit-kill in most enemys so i got a bunch of mods but the only one who really interested me was this one... in the end we win but i don't see this mod anywhere

Edited by Raziel2212

The mods dropped from Specters in DS Conflicts are added to your inventory like any other mission.

Specters Loot table includes: Berserker, Decisive Judgement, Flow, Master Thief, Rage.

but like i said... none has got in my inventory :/ i'm really sure i got it... if i knew that this would happen i would take a SS on the Get and another on the finish status screen :/ what can i do about it then? i don't hope drop another so soon (counting my luck.... 50x+ runs to get a kubrow egg)

The mods dropped from Specters in DS Conflicts are added to your inventory like any other mission.

Specters Loot table includes: Berserker, Decisive Judgement, Flow, Master Thief, Rage.

No, they don't. Check your mods and set it to 'recent'. I have never gotten a mod in my inventory that has dropped from the DS Conflicts since U14, and I play the missions a lot.

Edited by Whytee

No, they don't. Check your mods and set it to 'recent'. I have never gotten a mod in my inventory that has dropped from the DS Conflicts since U14, and I play the missions a lot.

i want my mods! D: if drops it has to go to our inventory! like he said no mods has gone to our mods list! i lost my rare and dearest nikana stance mod! D: was so happy when i see the screen y.y

Edited by Raziel2212

There is a bug where you don't receive mods you pick up in DS it was in the mega thread. I've missed out on about 4 DJ because of this stupid bug. I sent a email to support asking if they will give the mods back or not 4 days ago so I'll let you know how that works out.

There is a bug where you don't receive mods you pick up in DS it was in the mega thread. I've missed out on about 4 DJ because of this stupid bug. I sent a email to support asking if they will give the mods back or not 4 days ago so I'll let you know how that works out.

Very ty :/