Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thought About Vauban/vauban Prime

BluberryKnoob

First of all, not sure if this is the right section. If not then please move.

Surely when Vauban Prime does come out, he will be easier to get then regular Vauban:

His Parts are Tradable

You can get predictable(ish)places for parts to drop rather than waiting for an alert (and for me, chances are high it will be while im in school)

i think regular vauben is going to be clan research (my information could be wrong from where i got it)

but if thats the case by the time vauben prime comes he will be more difficult to obtain than regular vauben

i think regular vauben is going to be clan research (my information could be wrong from where i got it)

but if thats the case by the time vauben prime comes he will be more difficult to obtain than regular vauben

I still wonder why some frames like Vauban or Oberon arent in the clan research already.

Vauban Prime = gold teslas, bounces, bastilles, and vortexes.

1k damage tesla

Infinite use bounce

Pre-nerf Bastille

Pre-fix vortex (troll your friends)

Shields: 700

Health: 1,000

OP pls nerf

On another note, that might be pretty hilarious but drop rates would be... Having to play rare alerts. And for each alert, you have to craft a key that costs a few thousand plastids, 900 morphics, soul of Lephantis, 2 built vauban, 35 forma... And the alert mission would be facing the Lotus

probably just make him RNG dependent like regular booben.

wait for special cipher alert to build special key for special shoe box at lapthantis butthole to get blueprints for void key omega secret alpha sigma beta injector to go into a survival mission where after 30 mins you get 1 part (maybe).

Edited by TisEric

I still wonder why some frames like Vauban or Oberon arent in the clan research already.

I still wonder why Volt, a starter frame is there.

Oberon should be in research and Volt should be with ol' Hek

Vauban prime is IMPOSSIBLE. Vauban was created after the Orokin, like Nova. 

So Vauban prime couldn't happen, and won't happen.

IIRC lore wise only Nova and Valkyr were known non Orokin Era frames in the current timeline.

Edited by Blk_Mage

IIRC lore wise only Nova and Valkyr were known non Orokin Era frames in the current timeline.

Nova was created by the Tenno High Council, or something, but there's no such thing said about Valkyr. Valkyr Prime was captured by the Corpus, stripped of her armour, experimented on, tortured, and that's how Valkyr was born.

NO, she is NOT a Corpus design!

NO, she was NOT created in post-Orokin times.

The Void's corrupting energy has scarred this Warframe and helmet, leaving it permanently out of phase with conventional space.

This is the description of Phased Vauban skin. Now it seems Phased Vauban is actually the first Vauban. Now idk if it is a "prime" but it's obviously first.

The Void's corrupting energy has scarred this Warframe and helmet, leaving it permanently out of phase with conventional space.

This is the description of Phased Vauban skin. Now it seems Phased Vauban is actually the first Vauban. Now idk if it is a "prime" but it's obviously first.

That doesn't mean it's the first Vauban.

Dragon Vauban?

Yes, thats possible.

Vauban Prime can't happen, but other versions can. :p

Valkyr prime would require a different power set then current Valkyr.

Nova just can't happen... it just can't.

Edited by Feallike

Vauban isn't in clantech yet because devs wanted him to feel special, while oberon drops form exima so that players have an incentive to hunt the exima in DS

-snip-

Devs can technically prime anything they want, but they said theyll gic epriorities to older frames

Edited by Somedude1000

I even see the possibility of a Nova Prime. First, the part about the Tenno High Coucil has been retconned and is no longer in the codex.

Second, nobody said that the Orokin didn't have a concept for Nova but decided not to build her because of her power.

Vauban Prime would probably just drop from Void like all other primes. Vauban should be moved to Clan Tech.

The only frame I can't see primed is Valkyr. I think she was one of the female frames we knew (Banshee, Mag, along those lines) and was modified into Valkyr by the Corpus.

On topic:

I have no clue where they would even put Vauban since there will likely be many more frames primed before him plus the primed version of any frame will always be easier to get as long as you have money to pay for it either through prime access or in game trades.

I doubt the regular Vauban will be put in the tenno lab. Just look at it, the 3 frames you can get are all in the center and some of their powers are on the sides of the rooms. Unless they change how it looks I dont think he'll make his way in there. They said they would think about it in one of the livestreams but I'm guessing its been either pushed to the back of their minds or completely dismissed by DE.

Off topic:

Yes, thats possible.

Vauban Prime can't happen, but other versions can. :p

Valkyr prime would require a different power set then current Valkyr.

Nova just can't happen... it just can't.

I forget who posted it first and in what thread but I saved the image just in case it was ever needed again. This is not a post but a reply via PM it looks like as you can see the word "sent' in the top left corner instead of "posted".

primesaftervauban_zps38daab41.jpg