Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Bring Back Sechura Rules

--Q--Gasz

Just fight for them when they give high battle pay, and never ever play on the node otherwise. That way, you're a huge drain on their resources, and holding the node becomes unsustainable. If you care about credits, this is really the fastest way to earn them.

Tax it till the plutonian ice ferrets weep.

Just so that the damn place stops being the solution, the be all, and end all, of every single complaint about the economy in this game.

Just so a bunh of people who have forgotten what being new is like stop thinking its a solution.

If I had my way just to shut them up the tax rate so high that you had to pay the alliance who owns it just for walking by.

Edited by DeccanTraps

let me get this clear, we lost "the" farming spot because someone just came over, was like "yo, help me, here 100k credits per run" and the defender wasn't able to give battle pay?

sure, you guys will defend the free rail, but not all people a saints. some are mercenaries, fighting for scraps. and they will work for the highest bidder. 

because, tell me, would you rather work 12h a day for only 3.50? or the same work for the same pay thirty times bigger?

0% all tributes tax, i thought everyone was agreed with that. CMIWW

There is Seimeni DS defense node on Ceres, owned by LotE, with 0% tax that gives the same amount credits what Pluto gave.

General public apparently don't read Warframe subredit :/

There is Seimeni DS defense node on Ceres, owned by LotE, with 0% tax that gives the same amount credits what Pluto gave.

what is subredit?

does it exist?

i only know of Wiki and deathsnack.

let me get this clear, we lost "the" farming spot because someone just came over, was like "yo, help me, here 100k credits per run" and the defender wasn't able to give battle pay?

sure, you guys will defend the free rail, but not all people a saints. some are mercenaries, fighting for scraps. and they will work for the highest bidder. 

#RukWasRight

--------

The way conflicts work now:

For the attacker to win, they need X wins in 12 hours.

For the defender to win, they have to keep the attackers from X wins for 12 hours.

With deep enough pockets, the attackers can't lose. 

Edited by Chroia

I will support the alliance least likely to tax me.

Alliances like ICE etc can go to hell, people will eventually stop supporting them no matter how high the battlepay is.

Although I do agree, many parallels can be drawn between 0.0 in EVE and what rails have become.

looks like the next victim has been found, identified, and tagged for removal.

Thanks