Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Say De Allows You To Have A Zanuka-Like Proxy

JaysInc

You can farm for the resources, but then you have to make the ultimate sacrifice, your warframe. That being said, the type of warframe you sacrifice will mimic the abilities that warframe had.

Will you make the ultimate sacrifice?

(This is just for the bases of speculation and discussion among the community.)

Edited by JaysInc

What are you talking about? I don't understand what you mean with this. Is it like you can get a Zanuka?

Yeah you get your own Zanuka, but you have to sacrifice one warframe like they did in the Zanuka Project (Not really sacrifice, more like kidnapping in the Project).

I would sacrifice my Kubrow and turn it into Zanuka so I could stop feeding goddamn stabilizers to it.

Then I'd ask Darvo to outfit the thing with Missile Launchers, improved melee, the ability to dispel the stalker's absorb. Man...it would be so fun owning the stalker that way (instead of just insta-killing him with a spray of bullets).

You can farm for the resources, but then you have to make the ultimate sacrifice, your warframe. That being said, the type of warframe you sacrifice will mimic the abilities that warframe had.

Yes.

I'd sacrifice every non-Prime version of each Prime 'Frame I have. I'd sacrifice all of my resources at my disposal ( except for like 5 of each Rare/500 UC/5K commons ), and 1.5M credits for just one of them, and that 'Frame.

I only want it if its based off of YOUR carcass. and I want to be there as they make it.