Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decor Placement Is Giving Red Denial In So Many Places

Battlemancer

Since U14, dojo decor has been all wonky.. So many places that it won't let you place decor, but should. Completely identical hallways, that can't be decorated the same. One side of a room allowing something, the other side of the room (exact position) won't. 

Please fix this asap. It's going on in large halls, cross connectors, and t connectors for sure.

Much of the time it begins to let you, then shifts out, or you can almost do it from the console, but not from the ESC decor UI selection. It goes back, and forth.

Hey there, MassacreMartyr!

Would you be able to provide some screenshots of where the decorations work and where they don't? If possible, showing one side of the room allowing the placement vs the other side of the room rejecting the same exact position like you mentioned above.

Thanks for your help! 

I'm unable to place Islands on the water in the large night garden, nor any items on the water pools in large mosaic.

On a related note, the yin-yang deco's lightmap seems to be broken. Placing it in any sand garden, it'll have a bluish hue as opposed to the yellow lighting of said gardens.

Edited by blackgu4rd

Would you be able to provide some screenshots of where the decorations work and where they don't? If possible, showing one side of the room allowing the placement vs the other side of the room rejecting the same exact position like you mentioned above.

Thanks for your help! 

I can say that it is impossible to place trees anywhere that a tree would look good at, except if you scale it so small it no longer looks like a tree at all, instead it looks like a bush.

The quick access Decoration placing stuff and the panel itself does this where you can't play it at first, but if you look at the wall or ceiling then to the ground, you're able to place it. It's annoying that I have to keep doing this just to place decoration. 

Since U14, dojo decor has been all wonky.. So many places that it won't let you place decor, but should. Completely identical hallways, that can't be decorated the same. One side of a room allowing something, the other side of the room (exact position) won't. 

Please fix this asap. It's going on in large halls, cross connectors, and t connectors for sure.

Much of the time it begins to let you, then shifts out, or you can almost do it from the console, but not from the ESC decor UI selection. It goes back, and forth.

In terms of large rooms, I find this with some of the clan halls. Before update 14 actually. It may in fact have to do with the room itself not being symmetrical (I know textures aren't), you can see this if you closely look at the textures on the middle path in the large rooms. 

The newer large garden rooms provide no availablity to put anything but the smallest size trees in any location, most specifically the autumn themed room

Can confirm as well. That room is awful to decorate. Literally the only place I've managed to place wooden bridges in there is on the ceiling.

• 2 weeks later...

Tenno!

If any one can offer some more screenshot examples of this bug it would be greatly appreciated!

The issue of "Completely identical hallways, that can't be decorated the same. One side of a room allowing something, the other side of the room (exact position) won't." is what we're trying to reproduce on our end.

Thanks for your help! 

Tenno!

If any one can offer some more screenshot examples of this bug it would be greatly appreciated!

The issue of "Completely identical hallways, that can't be decorated the same. One side of a room allowing something, the other side of the room (exact position) won't." is what we're trying to reproduce on our end.

Thanks for your help!

Pretty much any tree cant be place without scaling it down to a srub. Edited by Senketsu_

Thanks for your help! 

Taking a screenshot of every single room and corner would take rest of my life. The decorations are completely broken for me.