Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Ask If I'm Ready

adarazrad

hello warframe players, this is my first thread, so I sorry if I posted it in wrong place.

I wanted to ask you something, on a lot of void games, right after I was being invited the host already started it, without even asking " ready ".

that thing really annoying me because of few reasons :

1 : that's not polite at all ( lol )

2 : sometimes, im playing with equipment for fun, then I cant switch to better equipment

3: similar to above, sometimes im leveling things.

( in 2 and 3 sometimes they are my fault, I know, but some times I just forget things, so evreytime im in lobby im checking the arsenal, but when they start so fast, I don't have time )

also, some of the times when im saying to players " next game , please ask ready " the doing so much mess and shouting all over about that.

am I the only one that annoyed cause of that ? and what we ( or DE ) can do about that? I thought about that in void EVREYONE should vote to let the game start, any other suggestions?

Edited by adarazrad

Well whenever I go to recruiting and I know I will be wanting the Void I set up everything well beforehand. So that when I find a Host I will not need to set up anything anymore. 

Sometimes even saying please wait to the host they will still go so for me its a sure fire way to avoid that. From my experience anyway. 

Guest Tehnoobshow

Leeching is not nice on Void missions. On Star Map survival and defense, it's acceptable, but people generally want to get the most out of their keys so they try to stay as long as they can.

People want to make void runs as fast and as efficiently as they can, you're the one who gets a void run for free so you don't get to complain, if you're going to look for a void run then be ready, nobody likes a leecher.

what about survivals? or endless defenses? I can understand the non endless rushers ( rushing is another problem ) but in endless there is no reason to

and I don't think that 20 seconds or so ( even less with the quick loadout ) is hurting that much

thanks for the comment, but after so many times I cant stand it and asking them to say " ready " in the next game.... just one word

I mostly do that, but sometimes I forget and proboaly everyone forget things sometimes so let me check first before going instaed starting right away

Honestly there's no excuse to not be ready now that we have loadouts.  (I don't want to sound harsh here, but it's true.)

Invest a bit of time in setting up a few of your favorite configurations as loadouts and you'll avoid these problems in the future.

I tend to have a few favorites and then the default for whatever I'm leveling up (also so my default gets the login bonus xp.)

as I said, im new to forums, hwo you taking my comment and adding it like that?

well to what sushidubya said, I do have favourite loadouts and I know, said also in first place, sometime its my fault, but sometimes I do forget it, so why cant people just wait few seconds and let me switch to favourite loadout?

also ( again, im new to forums so I don't know ) DE really look into general discussion threads and make changes (not talking specificly on this one ) but do they change the game / add things from suggestions came up from general discussion? ( or in the forum at all?)

also ( again, im new to forums so I don't know ) DE really look into general discussion threads and make changes (not talking specificly on this one ) but do they change the game / add things from suggestions came up from general discussion? ( or in the forum at all?)

General discussion is just that...  A place for us players to discuss Warframe in general.

If you'd like to give feedback for the devs, you can do so in the feedback section.  If you're asking other Tenno for advice go to the players helping players section.

About being ready or not, etc.  In public matches it's difficult to expect everyone to be polite or play the same way as you.  So you'll have to adapt to them, and not the other way around.  It just is.  XD

Welcome to the forums.

well. I guess you right, some people just don't ask

thought about another solution : add the " ask ready before starting " on new tutorial and ban those who don't (nice idea isn't it? )

thanks for advices, I just want to hear other people opinions, am I really the only one who notice it that much/care about the fact they starting right after inviting?

off topic : I don't know if its troll or not, but am I the only one who get invited in recruit channel and when I accept it the squad already full? its like they sending invite to anyone who PM

well. I guess you right, some people just don't ask

thought about another solution : add the " ask ready before starting " on new tutorial and ban those who don't (nice idea isn't it? )

thanks for advices, I just want to hear other people opinions, am I really the only one who notice it that much/care about the fact they starting right after inviting?

off topic : I don't know if its troll or not, but am I the only one who get invited in recruit channel and when I accept it the squad already full? its like they sending invite to anyone who PM

Off topic answer:

On hot runs you get 10+ PMs when you use "Hosting something" in recruiting. So its easier to invite every guy that PMs, than talk with about gear with each one.