Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Ask If I'm Ready

adarazrad

so you saying, that even if they are with unmodded mk1-braton they can do well in t4? impressive! ( or cheating? )

Why would anyone equip an unmodded mk1 bratwurst?

And even if we did, there are 2 more weapons and frame abilities to use.

Edited by Tenn00b

thanks for answer, I know its a personal problem but sometimes everyone forget, or want to change a mod , but this never bothered you once? like leveling equipment and then joining void mission without a chance to switch back to normal in case you forgot?

people say I talk too much... what im trying to say is that at the second I join they already starting and I have no chance to say " wait, im not ready yet / wait, I will check my arsenal to make sure all equipment is there "

well, RoboDoge said ( still don't know how to copy people comments, I will figure it out sometime ) they can make something out of nothing

Use "Quote" button in the box on which comment you want to respond. It is in the lower right corner of the same comment box.

If you want to comment on more posts at the same time, use "MultiQuote" button.

Edited by RoboDoge

Press dis ghkYKrx.jpg

The quoted comment appears here and you can add your comment underneath

cYe6cbB.jpg

Also, welcome to Warframe and Warframe forums. May the Lotus (or force or w/e floats your boat) be with you :3

Edited by Noioiy

Common curticy is to ask if everyone is ready (host) 

This tho, is a rare thing to come by, but usually grouping does have this as a second nature.

Best thing you can do is group with the right people, "Pug" games usually is you joining so the issue does not really apply here. But yes, this issue can become a issue. But only for that one reason, that tiny little reason you know about. Next time, ready up before any "all ready" does, or does not appear. Have that in mind, not everyone is equal towards few minor details.

PS: Be the first one to say hello, dont wait for it. Because that usually leads to a open minded ready. If you say hello, they will have the urge to say "hello, ready?" most of the times and by then, you have the time to say you'r not. And little issue, gone away. 

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

Get a clan and play with them. You will realize ( or you did already ) that random groups are horrible in 90 % of cases.

Qute works in phone i guess i have my little clan but mostly playin alone cause all my friends stopped playing.

And yeah they are mostly horible

Common curticy is to ask if everyone is ready (host) 

This tho, is a rare thing to come by, but usually grouping does have this as a second nature.

Best thing you can do is group with the right people, "Pug" games usually is you joining so the issue does not really apply here. But yes, this issue can become a issue. But only for that one reason, that tiny little reason you know about. Next time, ready up before any "all ready" does, or does not appear. Have that in mind, not everyone is equal towards few minor details.

PS: Be the first one to say hello, dont wait for it. Because that usually leads to a open minded ready. If you say hello, they will have the urge to say "hello, ready?" most of the times and by then, you have the time to say you'r not. And little issue, gone away.

I always say hi or " how you doin " and boom! They start

Honestly there's no excuse to not be ready now that we have loadouts.  (I don't want to sound harsh here, but it's true.)

Invest a bit of time in setting up a few of your favorite configurations as loadouts and you'll avoid these problems in the future.

I tend to have a few favorites and then the default for whatever I'm leveling up (also so my default gets the login bonus xp.)

Lol. Tell me that. I have so many frames now and so little loadouts. 5 loadouts is not nearly enough for the type of stuff I switch too.

Even then. If the host isn't going to be responsible for checking to see if people are ready or at least check to see if the players in the group have an adequate loadout now that we can see players levels and such. Then I think it's fair to say it is their fault.

I check all the time. It takes less than a second to hit esc and see who is using what. type in chat "Ready?" and see if they all respond.

Otherwise you're asking to get wiped. especially Tower Survival and Defense.

I manage it just fine and I'm hosting a lot of the time. Even before U14 when you couldn't see what levels people were.

Lol. Tell me that. I have so many frames now and so little loadouts. 5 loadouts is not nearly enough for the type of stuff I switch too.

Even then. If the host isn't going to be responsible for checking to see if people are ready or at least check to see if the players in the group have an adequate loadout now that we can see players levels and such. Then I think it's fair to say it is their fault.

I check all the time. It takes less than a second to hit esc and see who is using what. type in chat "Ready?" and see if they all respond.

Otherwise you're asking to get wiped. especially Tower Survival and Defense.

I manage it just fine and I'm hosting a lot of the time. Even before U14 when you couldn't see what levels people were.

I dont have any loadouts issues as my weapon setup is Boltor Prime, Despair and Dakra Prime. I like these 3 because Boltor pins enemies to the walls, Despair are throwing knives and Dakra is too damn sexy. On top of everything, they are among highest dps weapons around.

Only thing left for me to do is to switch the frame which is needed for specific run.

I dont have any loadouts issues as my weapon setup is Boltor Prime, Despair and Dakra Prime. I like these 3 because Boltor pins enemies to the walls, Despair are throwing knives and Dakra is too damn sexy. On top of everything, they are among highest dps weapons around.

Only thing left for me to do is to switch the frame which is needed for specific run.

For particularly squishy warframes I like setting up a build with a bit of crowd control. Mostly Nekros since in high level Tower Survival you don't want them to be hitting you; and mostly you aren't in the group to deal damage. Just maintain life support.

For Rhino I have the Soma/Boltor P with the typical Akbolto Serro combination.

For solo play I've got a Volt with a max speed build. The Paris Prime; Akbolto and Serro.

Then I have just a base loadout to edit what I want whenever I want something different...

Trinity because I like having a pure healer whenever I need to help friends.

quote don't workin on the laptop ( maybe cause im using explorer ) Sutherland i do agree it takes so little time and have so much meaning, but some people getting so mad when Im saying them " next time, can you ask ready before going ? now im with underleveld equipment "

quote don't workin on the laptop ( maybe cause im using explorer ) Sutherland i do agree it takes so little time and have so much meaning, but some people getting so mad when Im saying them " next time, can you ask ready before going ? now im with underleveld equipment "

If they don't like it I'd usually either just stay the whole run or if they're being real rude about it I'll just leave and find another group