Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need New Secondary.

EHenderson

Question

16 answers to this question

akbolto -expensive- but fairly legit. Having a mouse that turns semi-auto trigger pulls into full-auto helps.

stug is nice if having the risk of something blowing up in your face doesn't bother you.

as immolator has said, throwing weapons like kunai or hikou are also pretty solid. I'd recommend kunai over hikou for ammo efficiency at a small cost to dps.  They're also relatively cheap to make compared to akbolto and stug.

Hikou is  tad funner to play with though.

Edited by Quizel

I'd recommend Kunai for now, as they're very deadly, accurate and ammo-efficient. Hikou as close second, they deal slightly above half the damage of Kunai, but have a larger clip size and faster throwing speed. If you happen to run into the Stalker and get the BP for the Despair throwing knifes, that would be even better...

Once you reach MR4, you should consider building the Angstrum (requires 2 Argon Crystals from the Void or randomly dropping from Boss Kills sometimes) because that baby decimates large groups easily :D

akbolto -expensive- but fairly legit. Having a mouse that turns semi-auto trigger pulls into full-auto helps.

Binding the Fire and Melee buttons to the mouse wheel can easily solve this issue, too.

Edited by ScorpDK

Twin Gremlins. Mine can handle anything up to late T4 Defense/Survival matches, they're good against any faction, they're powerful, they fire fast enough without going overboard, and they're very satisfying to use.

Edited by castem

I'll second the twin gremlins suggestion and add castanas (great aoe and damage) akvasto (perfect mix speed accuracy and power) hikou are also easy to make and easy to use and silent! (hold on to them till u get your hands on despair) 

get the marelok for pure power as soon as you hit mastery 5

Twin Gremlins. Mine can handle anything up to late T4 Defense/Survival matches, they're good against any faction, they're powerful, they fire fast enough without going overboard, and they're very satisfying to use.

tho someone probably has to mention that you'll need to Fight through Phobos to get to Vor and Lech Kril, defeat them and hope that the RNG gods don't give you 30 Miter Blades.

tho someone probably has to mention that you'll need to Fight through Phobos to get to Vor and Lech Kril, defeat them and hope that the RNG gods don't give you 30 Miter Blades.

if you have a geared friend that will carry you its not that hard

if you have a geared friend that will carry you its not that hard

true, but after unlocking and running that mission 40 times on my own (Loki Stealth Mode, which with proper timing and energy management is child's play) I got 1 Twin Gremlin BP, 25 Miter Blades, 8 Miter Barrels, 5 Miter Handles and 1 Miter Chassis. Let's just say that I am not fond of the RNG gods :P

It varies on a person-by-person basis, obviously, but I would say that there potentially will be quite some Vor&Kril killing involved if you're as unlucky as myself XD

true, but after unlocking and running that mission 40 times on my own (Loki Stealth Mode, which with proper timing and energy management is child's play) I got 1 Twin Gremlin BP, 25 Miter Blades, 8 Miter Barrels, 5 Miter Handles and 1 Miter Chassis. Let's just say that I am not fond of the RNG gods :P

It varies on a person-by-person basis, obviously, but I would say that there potentially will be quite some Vor&Kril killing involved if you're as unlucky as myself XD

You're luckier than me - it took me about 50 runs to get my Twin Gremlins.  I didn't bring it up, though, because they're still very much worth it.  That, and RNG tends to favor people other than me.  >.<

Bronco Prime, Ak Bronco Prime, Maerlock, Angstrum, Lex Prime, Sircuaris Prime, or Kunai, or Twin Gremlins, or AkStielleto 

My secondary weapons seem to suck (lex lvl 30 and lato). I need a new secondary. Im mastery rank 3. 

I'm thinking he wants an easily accessible secondary, not one locked behind an RNG wall.  Don't think I need to elaborate about "Maerlock". :)

Might as well list aklato so that we covered all bases >.> 

Any other side arms missing from the list :D. Gotta luv these suggestion posts. Goes to show the dev's might be doing something right tbh.

Edited by Quizel