Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Nekros Desecrate/terrify Build

Kestral9999

Question

So, say I have a Nekros whose only abilities are Desecrate and Terrify, and it is fully forma'd with a - polarity instead of neutral (filled with Energy Siphon)

What mods should I put on it to get the absolute maximum benefit out of Desecrate while still leaving Terrify as a viable utility skill when things get too heavy?

13 answers to this question

I use Nekros only for Desecrate.

May be dis whould help .... Natural Talent, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended, Flow, Streamline, Stretch n Shadows of d dead. ;)

Can spam Desecrate all the way!

The build I have now is pretty much along those lines exactly (minus Overextended for Fleeting Expertise)

I'm just trying to go from Super Desecrator to ULTIMATE Desecrator at the sacrifice of Soul Punch and Shadows, wondering what I should put in their place.

Does anyone know if Max Intensify + Max Blind Rage will desecrate literally everything (like it used to)?

Power Strength has no effect on Desecrate.

To build ideally for Desecrate you need to use OE, which unfortunately makes Terrify terrible (sorry).

While Nekros's Desecrate is maximized by Range over Strength, I honestly don't really have a problem with how far you can Desecrate unless the team is playing way too far apart from each other. I think that Stretch tends to do the job well enough, but that comes down to personal preference.

I use the sweeper, and a maxed equilibrium also on my necros,, turning all them red orbs into energy/health. put an Intensify mod in if you got space too, terrify is an awesome skill, cant believe it took me this long to realise, needs natural talent tho aswell. http://goo.gl/8ojjlt  <--- when my sweeper dies though its time to go, or use a revive

Good to have maxed fleeting expertise to shorten the duration on terrify

Yes agreed, get about 10 secs on my terrify which seems to be perfect, for reviving team mates or allowing shield to replenish, I also use the sentinel mod that replaces your shield allowing the enemies to hit a bit of health pool for replenishing energy via rage, I also polarized aura spot to a --  allowing the use of corrosive projection, or rifle scavenger if using the Amprex

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

I'm not a fan of Equilibrium, only gives you energy after you've taken health damage, so you've already got energy from Rage. I'd rather have Streamline installed so I use less energy in the first place. I use http://goo.gl/ebnFX0 when I want to bring Terrify, although I would consider bringing SotD in there somewhere as well, maybe in place of Stretch or Rage (and just use energy restores when needed), forcing 9 health orbs can be rather helpful.

I'm not a fan of Equilibrium, only gives you energy after you've taken health damage, so you've already got energy from Rage. I'd rather have Streamline installed so I use less energy in the first place. I use http://goo.gl/ebnFX0 when I want to bring Terrify, although I would consider bringing SotD in there somewhere as well, maybe in place of Stretch or Rage (and just use energy restores when needed), forcing 9 health orbs can be rather helpful.

^^ Good stuff, the thinking behind the equilibrium for me, is that creating a mass of health orbs in the room I'm defending/patrolling, in void survival allows for a badly timed moved on my part and sort of extends my health pool,should this happen. I play mostly solo and this strategy allows me some flexibility, example, my shield gets broken, I take small amount of health damage, sentinel then replaces shield after slight delay with guardian mod whilst also replenishing my health at the same time via red orbs that are already on the ground, plus for me if I'm playing high level enemies i would probably bring another frame, but I'm really enjoying this strategy at the moment, sweeper sentinel that is 

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

One thing not mentioned is complete the builds above by carrying a heavy slash melee weapon and equip lif strike. Never have to worry about red orbs again.

Funny enough, I use a fully forma'd Hate with Life Strike on it with Nekros :P It is indeed quite effective in a pinch.