The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seimeni(Ceres) Vs Sechura(Pluto)

LadyScootaloo

Seimeni is on a Shipyards tileset which is pretty difficult for the Infested to navigate, potentially making the missions take longer and the credit farming not as good. There's a reason why Sechura is considered the king of credits.

Edited by Cyborger1

Seimeni is on a Shipyards tileset which is pretty difficult for the Infested to navigate, potentially making the missions take longer and the credit farming not as good. There's a reason why Sechura is considered the king of credits.

Nah. There's only two places they can't navigate, both of which is covered the same way. Shoot them or throw a power. (or run to them with a melee)

Sechura has navigation issues for mobs, too. It's usually a bit far from the pod location. In Seimeni's case, it's RIGHT in front/beside or on top of the pod by a degree of 45 or so. (pretty much can be hit from where you are without going far)

Do give it a shot. You'll see what I mean.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

I dunno, last time I played on Seimeni it took me forever to finish 5 waves as to with Sechura it's usually much faster.

I've been playing Sechura casually since forever and I know for a fact that Seimeni isn't as slow as you're imagining. :T

Maybe they've improved the pathing since then.