Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa Regarding Sleight Of Hand.

StinkyPygmy

Question

For those that don't know, sleight of hand actually works on ammo drops. I know a fair amount of people didn't dig the fact it really only has applications for solo, stealth players which is a fair complaint (kinda). But As it turns out, having a bunch of drops explode and rain icey, electric rain on enemies is quite effective. Its actually really useful in survival and defence. If you have enough excess drops around it can end up doing a lot of damage over a large area. I managed to take out or nearly kill lvl 30 grineer pretty relaiably. 

Just avoid spamming it and inadvertently destroying drops you or your team needs.

Thats not cool.

The more you know.

Now I don't wanna see any more threads about removing sleight of hand or how useless it is ya hear?!

Edited by StinkyPygmy

12 answers to this question

Ok, thanks :)

Now trolls will take advantage of that.

Worst case DE can just cause it to not destroy drops.

I'm trying to have a little more faith in the community then I usually do. Probably a mistake but Trolls would have figured it out eventually regardless.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Ok, thanks :)

Now trolls will take advantage of that.

They've been doing it since she was released. i basically avoid using it anywhere -BUT- solo missions because of this.

It -should- trap the drops so they they explode when walked over by enemies. Which means that spamming the hell out of the power won't really be trolly at all, since an enemy still has to pass over it to actually cause it to detonate (Meaning allies can pick them up beforehand and it completely removes the troll factor)

They've been doing it since she was released. i basically avoid using it anywhere -BUT- solo missions because of this.

It -should- trap the drops so they they explode when walked over by enemies. Which means that spamming the hell out of the power won't really be trolly at all, since an enemy still has to pass over it to actually cause it to detonate (Meaning allies can pick them up beforehand and it completely removes the troll factor)

Its safe to use it when playing with a team because you can normally tell when none of the drops on the floor are needed. Basically if you're hanging around in an area and no one is picking up much then using it every so often is not exactly making a terrible difference on your teams ammo consumption.

You're only going to get the build up needed to make using it worth while if no one is chewing through ammo.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

You should post that in the feedback forum, it's a good idea.

They only explode for the caster, everyone else can still get them.

No thats a lie. It explodes for everybody. I constantly have teammates asking me why Im blowing everything up.

Edit: It could just dissappear from their screen and still be able to get it.

Edited by Lira_515