The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Weapon To Use In Games?

JaysInc

Swords. I'd say axes but thus far animators have failed to create the kind of momentum-driven hacking an axe lover would relish. So it's swords. Swords are easy. Most of them rely on the wielder's sheer arm strength more than the weight of the weapon itself, and even the big ones look convincing enough.

Point blank Tigris to the face just after a rhino stomp definitely satisfying.  Hopefully the buff comes soon :D.

Lanka or Bows really fun to me in general though.  Making every shot count vs pray and spray.

If games in general, pistols. They always seem to be able to outclass any rifle if you know what you're doing. Since aiming is always 100% straight down the reticles, even with bullet drop you can send controlled fire of lead down range for several hundred yards. They're also light, and devs usually make it feel that way. So they aren't clunky like a rifle may be. The semi-auto fire is also a favorite type of feel. It allows for any firerate I desire and 100% controllable recoil. Semi-auto rifles would be choice #2.

Bakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka-wait-Bakakakakakakaka-pause-Bakakakakakakakakaka = AWESOME 

EDIT: yeah, I know finesse and everything but it's so much FUN 

Haha, yeah. I do enjoy that as well. Just not as much and all the time.

Mine is the shotgun, the satisfaction of feeding 20 pellets into someone's face. (I like all shotguns except auto-shotties, auto-shotties are for n000bs)

I feel offended. I love auto shotties. Yeah they are hard to control, but it is simply great putting a whole ton of lead in  a guy's face, or mowing down a group of baddies. Boar Prime is my favorite weapon in Warframe for a reason. ;)

I feel offended. I love auto shotties. Yeah they are hard to control, but it is simply great putting a whole ton of lead in  a guy's face, or mowing down a group of baddies. Boar Prime is my favorite weapon in Warframe for a reason. ;)

Warframe is an exception; but if I PvP in any other game and someone uses an auto-shotties, they're getting 50 pellets up the butt.