Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow In My Dojo? Please?

Bernkastal

So I'm a bit of a Kubrow enthusiast. I've hatched 4 of the little buggers so far, letting them mature before hatching the next one, part of me just because I like raising them and the other part because I'm trait hunting. After hearing all of these requests for some way to let your Kubrow go, as well as some requests for lowering on the grind for Kubrow eggs (which I feel has been appropriately modified by DE, I mean I've plucked up 5 eggs with a minimum of hassle) I'd kind of appreciate a type of Kubrow-den room in the dojo. Any Kubrow I donate to my alliance I can come visit unless otherwise released, and it gets them out of my inventory. Furthermore, training them could be fantastic for a new enemy type in Dark Sector Conflicts. I'd love to see Mr. Fluffles hard at work defending my clan's solar rail one fine day. It makes me feel like even though I let him go, he's still hard at work.

Also, a breeding room in the clan dojo could be an awesome little addition, like an egg is produced for anyone in the clan to claim every 24 to 48 hours (random time to keep thigs from getting camped, and it's a first come first serve).

TLDR/Non-ramble; Requested introduction of dojo room where players can donate Kubrow they don't want anymore. Possible uses for kubrow include an egg breeding room, or training and re-use of Kubrow models and names for Dark Sector Conflicts, much like Spectres.

(Edit to incorporate TLDR)

Edited by Bernkastal

So I'm a bit of a Kubrow enthusiast. I've hatched 4 of the little buggers so far, letting them mature before hatching the next one, part of me just because I like raising them and the other part because I'm trait hunting. After hearing all of these requests for some way to let your Kubrow go, as well as some requests for lowering on the grind for Kubrow eggs (which I feel has been appropriately modified by DE, I mean I've plucked up 5 eggs with a minimum of hassle) I'd kind of appreciate a type of Kubrow-den room in the dojo. Any Kubrow I donate to my alliance I can come visit unless otherwise released, and it gets them out of my inventory. Furthermore, training them could be fantastic for a new enemy type in Dark Sector Conflicts. I'd love to see Mr. Fluffles hard at work defending my clan's solar rail one fine day. It makes me feel like even though I let him go, he's still hard at work.

Also, a breeding room in the clan dojo could be an awesome little addition, like an egg is produced for anyone in the clan to claim every 24 to 48 hours (random time to keep thigs from getting camped, and it's a first come first serve).

nice idea there,you get my upvote,BUT i really disagree on the "breeding room" with free eggs <.<

I really want a kubrow den or something in my dojo too. If youre a kubrow enthusiast with your 4 kubrows, what would you call me with 6 mature Kubrows and another 15 pups in stasis? XD But thats beside the point. Point is I need somewhere else to atore them or donate to others. Haha

Edited by Thegoldfish

But who pays for the dna stabilizers?

They have to be adopted prior to the need for stabilizers. If they get down to 20% health they are thrust into Dark Sector conflicts to serve the war effort. The best they can hope for at that point is to kill a specter and be awarded a medal before they die of DNA destabilization.

...so meta it hurts...

Edited by Kestral9999

awesome idea and yes support this pro positive construct idea. Also the egg thing ..since all thing are created why not go farther.. go egg creation . where we can create eggs after all what are science labs and dojo used for ^