Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Part Drop Rate

Pocktio

Question

Hi guys and gals,

I have a question regarding the Oberon blueprints. I understand Eximus, red outlined units drop them. I've got two out of three of the BPs from the first day or two or me starting Warframe. Since then I've been pursuing Eximus units with a murderous passion going after them whenever I see them, or running long missions which increase the chance for them to spawn. I get that sometimes drop rates suck HOWEVER

Has anyone had a BP drop in the last week or so? Since the first day two weeks ago I've not had a single repeat drop, is this odd? When I google this I see people exclaiming how they end up with dozens of each, yet I got the first two and now nothing. Not even the same BP dropping, nada.

I asked my much more experienced clan mate about it and he believed he hadn't received one in a while and found it odd.

Thanks for any help,

Pocky

5 answers to this question

I would suggest doing a dark sector defense,at later waves the spawn rate for eximus units increases,by wave 20 i was drowning in eximus units.On another note,I have gotten quite a few Oberon parts this week.

I would suggest doing a dark sector defense,at later waves the spawn rate for eximus units increases,by wave 20 i was drowning in eximus units.On another note,I have gotten quite a few Oberon parts this week.

That's reassuring to hear. I shall get balls deep in some DS defense missions then.

You can also get the oberon pieaces through alerts, like yersday, there was a oberon helmet and then after that alert, there was another oberon helmet, but that one wansnt the required pieace to build oberon,  it was a apperence helmet.

Edited by Darealslenderman