Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​🌌 ​Sentinel Nova ​🌌​ A Family Between The Stars. (100% research, Casual clan.)

Nightmuse

Hey there. I was actually in the market for a mid-sized "family"-like clan that doesn't mind helping out new characters. I'd like to join up.

IGN: Mackinz

I'm mostly online on Friday through Sunday, but I will be online tonight trying to rank up and get my Rhino Warframe blueprint so I hope I can strike up a conversation, if I'm accepted. :)

I'm hesitant, but curious.

I'd like to see if we're a good fit for each other.

IGN:  OldGrayHare

Well then; lets find out!

Hey there. I was actually in the market for a mid-sized "family"-like clan that doesn't mind helping out new characters. I'd like to join up.

IGN: Mackinz

I'm mostly online on Friday through Sunday, but I will be online tonight trying to rank up and get my Rhino Warframe blueprint so I hope I can strike up a conversation, if I'm accepted. :)

In that case, I need you to fill out requisition form 47B, 35C and 22K.

Also If you could fill out 36A that be swell. It takes care of all the legal stuff.

I kid, I kid.

Welcome aboard you two.  ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone above this line got an invite!

WARNING!

We are currently at 99/100 members.

This may mean that we cannot accept all of you beautiful people. (I'm so sowy!)   :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sentinel Nova's still kicking? Glad to see the clan still alive and well after so long. Anyways I'm back to Warframe and if you'll have me I'd love to get back with the old crew and all the new guys who joined since. If you have an open slot shoot me a message in game or through Steam, I'll gladly ditch McVolker's dead ghost clan for you guys. It was a mistake leaving Nova in the first place.

Steam and IGN are both still Runlock btw

12 hours ago, Runlock said:

Sentinel Nova's still kicking? Glad to see the clan still alive and well after so long. Anyways I'm back to Warframe and if you'll have me I'd love to get back with the old crew and all the new guys who joined since. If you have an open slot shoot me a message in game or through Steam, I'll gladly ditch McVolker's dead ghost clan for you guys. It was a mistake leaving Nova in the first place.

Steam and IGN are both still Runlock btw

Hey Runlock!

Yep, we are still going strong. (Even had to calm down on recruiting, we hit the member limit!)
I'd like to throw you an invite. but you are still in the other clan it seems.

I'd whisper you in-game but since I got a job nowadays my playtime is a little ... off.
Just leave the clan and leave a post here, I'd get you the invite within 24 hours.

20 hours ago, Runlock said:

It is done, thanks man. Looking forward to coming back.

It's done!

Welcome back Runlock.

20 hours ago, Drip221 said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan! I played wayyyyy back in the beta and just got back into the game and loving it IGN: Drip221

It seems you are already in a clan.
That means I can't invite you.

If you still want an invite, leave the clan / cancel the other invitations and repost here.
I'll get you the invite then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

12 hours ago, ErrantLord said:

Looking for a new clan since people left my old one and it went inactive, yours looked pretty cool. IGN: ErrantLord

I totally understand that feeling.

Lets see if our little corner of the universe can offer some comfort.
(We alt east have plenty of spare pillows!)

Welcome aboard!

15 hours ago, flortec said:

looking to join ign flortec

And we are looking for members!

\o/   So welcome to the clan!

19 hours ago, mattsmantra said:

Hey could i get an invite ? , looking for a clan to join and yours sounds great. IGN mattsmantra

Then lets see if we can live up to the expectation.

Invite away! Welcome aboard.

ps. IGN is the same as your forum name. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheHK13 said:

Would love to join u guys!

IGN: TheHK13

Then welcome to the circ.... I mean clan!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and don't forget to craft the clan key to get all the goodies!

Enjoy Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 8xAltairx8 said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan

IGN:_X_ALTAIR_X_

Invite has been send.

Welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rivyn said:

The length of time this clan has been around has me interested. Must be doing something right to hold it all together. If you have room, I would like to squeeze in, see if I fit.

IGN Rivyn

The secret is in not trying to be something we are not!  Oke maybe that isn't much of an explanation .. but that's all I got ...

Don't forget to build your clan key.

And Welcome aboard!

Hello. I've been looking around at joining a clan recently and you guys seem like a pretty good fit. I've been playing off and on for a few years but only recently have I really gotten into the game, although mostly in a flipping around slashing at stuff sort of way. Not in the way that I'm actually good at it yet. So if you have any room, I'd like to join.

hey. I've been looking around to join a clan and yours seemed the best fit. I originally started on ps4 and just started on the pc today. The last time i played was before the bazaars were added. If you have any room i'd like to join. My in game name is Copperbully

Archived