Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Dead At Full Hp Before Mission Began

Casardis

I thought she was stuck at first, since you can see from the image below, she has full shields and health.

oNxTNEr.jpg

But then I checked the mission progress, and she was missing as if she was dead.

9bPFqtb.jpg

After the mission, she lost 40% loyalty.

1Hsk5V8.jpg

Please fix this. We already have limited amount of interaction per day. Not only do I think the concept should be swapped with the DNA integrity, this bug just makes it worse.

EDIT:

Just started another mission as host this time. My friend, as client, "lost" their Kubrow in the same way right at the beginning of mission.

It seems to be a client issue when we have more than three Kubrows in the squad, and the third one will "die."

Edited by Casardis

This same thing happened to me this morning when I tried to do the grineer invasion missions. I wish I had taken a screenshot but I forgot. It happened 2x so my Kubrow is at 20% loyalty from the 100% he had when I first started playing. Also I had the only kubrow in the team I was on, everyone else had sentinels or nothing. 

And the interactions command button for restoring loyalty is bugged as well. It stays at 3/3 but my kubrow's loyalty no matter how many times I press the button never goes back up. Swell bug...

Edited by Lunatic42

this is important. it happened to me only once, but its there since 14.0.5, at least for me.

and yes, i am not feeling very confortable with the current kubrows's mechanics in general. and i am not one who complains a lot, not to DE at least.

Edited by locojuan

this is important. it happened to me only once, but its there since 14.0.5, at least for me.

and yes, i am not feeling very confortable with the current kubrows's mechanics in general. and i am not one who complains a lot, not to DE at least.

I don't like complaining either in fact I'm not. They made a lot of changes in 1 big up, so of course its going to be disturbingly buggy and all bugs no matter what they are should be reported and spread about so everyone can know.

Normally I just play the game and just lurk the forums, but this new update and some of the bugs I have found... makes me twitch. I love the kubrows their great minus the bugs in their system. I still wait for them to add a mod for them similar to the sentinel's regen mode (allows them to re-spawn after death in a mission).

Afraid I have very little constructive words on this matter. However, ever since U14 I have become very recluse and solo-only oriented until more of the kinks are worked out.

I love Kubrows and take them with me everywhere non-stop. I have no life and play this game more than I should. I've honestly never encountered this, so if nothing else, hopefully it can be narrowed down to being a group-centric bug and not something that simply happens at random. -3-

Afraid I have very little constructive words on this matter. However, ever since U14 I have become very recluse and solo-only oriented until more of the kinks are worked out.

I love Kubrows and take them with me everywhere non-stop. I have no life and play this game more than I should. I've honestly never encountered this, so if nothing else, hopefully it can be narrowed down to being a group-centric bug and not something that simply happens at random. -3-

Yep, as I suggested, I'm sure it's a client issue since it happened to my friend only when he was the client while I hosted. If you play solo, you can never be client, therefore never encounter this issue.

• 1 month later...