Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.2 + 14.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

After patch, im receiving error timeouts. Yet I can talk on this and surf google. I was fine for the last couple hours, but was kicked after doing a game, where the screen panned back to my toon, dead on the ground, when every key was having no functions, I watched my lifeless corpse, till I was sent to a black screen, I was having this issue as red text showed in my chat box promoting the hotfix. I received my mission complete box, but instead of a loading screen of a ship flying, I get my dead toon with non-responsive commands.

Hotfix 14.1.2

Additions:

• Added in new environmental hazards for Infested Ship Mobile Defense: Poison Gas will now appear and deal Damage over Time while you are defending, you will have to seek out the ‘vent gas’ panel to disperse the hazard!

Oh I can hear the crying already

Why can't I deploy an extractor on some of the outer planets?  They say I don't have all the nodes unlocked when I actually do.

And sure, NOW you give us an option for the old colors... after I've already changed over half of my color schemes over... sigh...

• Added in new environmental hazards for Infested Ship Mobile Defense: Poison Gas will now appear and deal Damage over Time while you are defending, you will have to seek out the ‘vent gas’ panel to disperse the hazard!

It's corrosive damage! Slight corrosive damage at that! Just enough to give you a reason to turn it off without adding more to the toxin rage. I like :D

Also:

There's a door that's too high up in the infested ship mobile defense tile.

2014-07-31_00004_zpsab153be8.jpg

Hotfix 14.1.2.1

Additions:

• Added ambient audio to Infested Defense mission spawn area.

Fixed:

• Fixed matchmaking mode dropdown not being initialized to last-chosen option after restarting game.
  • Fixed Dark Sector Conflict core cover being ‘open-able’ by the Defending team, when only the Attackers should be able to use this.

Bonus Red Text Repent fix.

Added a ‘Legacy Palettes: On/Off’ option in the UI to give players the option to revert all colour palettes to the pre-gamma fix state.

Nope they are different, I used a Dark navy blue pre fix, now with this option its a light blue